Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I saw that too. It looks like neither of them respect each other. If they have to go that low to throw digs at each other, then that tells you how they feel about one another. I guarantee this is a point of contention in their household, race issues, especially now that she has 3 black children.

It's sad because you would think the mother of your children would respect you enough to not say something like that, especially while being recorded. You could tell Reggie was offended and so he got right back at her.

That relationship won't last long. She shows her body off A LOT on IG. He won't be able to keep this bytch for long.

I'm.not against pawging like a lot of coli posters. shyt, I pawg myself. BUT I learned a long time ago that you make sure the pawg respects you. If she says the N word around you, she doesn't respect you, period. I'd rather not PAWG if it means I'll loose my self respect. Good thing I choose my pawgs semi wisely :mjgrin:

I just watched the whole thing and notice how she said some extra racist shyt but when he said something about her bein foreign she lowkey got offended :rudy:

:mjlol: what da hell video did y'all watched :dahell:

cause all i saw is a marry couple enjoying life

:hubie:no disrespect :hubie:
but how you psychoanalyze their marriage base off a 30second clip

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:mjlol: what da hell video did y'all watched :dahell:

cause all i saw is a marry couple enjoying life

:hubie:no disrespect :hubie:
but how you psychoanalyze their marriage base off a 30second clip

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Gotta be able to read body language and to hear what's being said and how it's being responded to. How old are you?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Gotta be able to read body language and to hear what's being said and how it's being responded to. How old are you?
i peeped all of that
body language, the words that were said & the reactions given - all seem on point, they look like a happy couple enjoying life
y’all nikkaz are reaching :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i peeped all of that
body language, the words that were said & the reactions given - all seem on point, they look like a happy couple enjoying life
y’all nikkaz are reaching :manny:
All I can say is you need to get better at watching body language and reactions. Go watch the video again and focus on what happens after he says the foreigner joke. She looks down and then to the right and then looks back at the camera and asks what that has to do with it. That's a classic sign that means "you just said something fukked up that hurt my feelings, but I'mma play it off and wait until later (sometimes days, weeks or even years) to bring it up." Reggie sounds uncomfortable because he knows the bytch is going to say something slick about black people. She says several times that she is trying to fit in. I promise you, she was cappin on black folks way before Reggie turned the camera on. Reggie had the defense mechanism up and went straight for the throat with the foreigner line. That relationship will not last. Any bytch that's going to dance in front of the camera, poking her t*ts out, while she's married, is a bytch who is not taking her role as wife/mother seriously.

Anyways, seriously you need to pay more attention if you can't see it. Everyone else but you can see that they were throwing serious darts during that video. People can see through the facade they're trying to create as a "happy couple". The masks almost come down all the way, at least for a split second.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
She may very well be racist/ignorant but I’m not sure that’s what is on display here.

The “watermelon” comment was in reference to her big ol boobs that were on display “look at those watermelons”

The kool-aid remark is kinda cringeworthy, she is clearly drunk and certainly ignorant.

You stupid fukk!

She said “LOOk at them watermelons” talking about her t*ts!

Who cares if she drinking Kool aid.

:hhh:

You guys are reaching. The watermelon comment was about her t*ts.

I’ve heard women refer to their t*ts as MELONS...NOT watermelons...and then to follow it up w/ that kool-aid comment? she knew the implications

Your comment makes no sense. The point is that she was showing them off by saying "look at those watermelons"

she said who got the watermelons

she was talking bout her titties you idiots

She DID NOT say look at those watermelons. She said "WHO GOT THEM WATERMELONS!" And she wasn't talking about her t*ts. She followed it up with the Kool aid comment. Look, I'm a PAWG sympathizer, but I'mma call a spade a spade. Chick was drunk and was letting shyt fly out her mouth that she shouldn't have. Im not a member of the dikk police, but I will say that if you're going to pawg in peace, make sure you meet a ride or die white chick like the other poster said. And yes, they do exist.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She DID NOT say look at those watermelons. She said "WHO GOT THEM WATERMELONS!" And she wasn't talking about her t*ts. She followed it up with the Kool aid comment. Look, I'm a PAWG sympathizer, but I'mma call a spade a spade. Chick was drunk and was letting shyt fly out her mouth that she shouldn't have. Im not a member of the dikk police, but I will say that if you're going to pawg in peace, make sure you meet a ride or die white chick like the other poster said. And yes, they do exist.
:snoop::snoop:

breh - you cant be serious
her saying LOOK or WHO is irrelevant (da hell would she do a sexy dance/movement with her tig ol big bitties bouncing up & down) before saying this

i mean come-on my nikka
if she wad pettie with A-cups and said watermelons then you would have a point

All I can say is you need to get better at watching body language and reactions. Go watch the video again and focus on what happens after he says the foreigner joke. She looks down and then to the right and then looks back at the camera and asks what that has to do with it. That's a classic sign that means "you just said something fukked up that hurt my feelings, but I'mma play it off and wait until later (sometimes days, weeks or even years) to bring it up." Reggie sounds uncomfortable because he knows the bytch is going to say something slick about black people. She says several times that she is trying to fit in. I promise you, she was cappin on black folks way before Reggie turned the camera on. Reggie had the defense mechanism up and went straight for the throat with the foreigner line. That relationship will not last. Any bytch that's going to dance in front of the camera, poking her t*ts out, while she's married, is a bytch who is not taking her role as wife/mother seriously.

Anyways, seriously you need to pay more attention if you can't see it. Everyone else but you can see that they were throwing serious darts during that video. People can see through the facade they're trying to create as a "happy couple". The masks almost come down all the way, at least for a split second.

i peep the video numerous times and its astonishing that you can come up with this extensive synopsis of this couple whom you never met, never spoke to, dont even know from a 30 sec clip
but anyways
on to the foreigner comment (he said
damn foreigner which I believe through her off for quick second but he really wasn’t that serious because he smiled as he said it then she smile be a rafter and then they both laughed it up)
The fact is the whole Kool-Aid racist remark gets shut down because she takes a sip of a drink which is an alcohol beverage Reggie knows it is alcohol beverage so he smiles and ask her in a sarcastic way what are you drinking then she replies Kool-Aid... Brooklyn Kool-Aid (
which isn't even a thing) the fact that he asked her what she was drinking when he knew what she was drinking defeats the purpose of being some racist shyt - he basically set her up to respond on some dry humor / one on one type of joke

it’s mind blowing how you say a woman and her husband out & about having drinks on a saturday afternoon in BK performing a sexy dance / jester to her husband making her a bad mother and wife
this is completely ridiculous
no disrespect, one has to be living in misery if you think like that
:hubie:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:snoop::snoop:

breh - you cant be serious
her saying LOOK or WHO is irrelevant (da hell would she do a sexy dance/movement with her tig ol big bitties bouncing up & down) before saying this

i mean come-on my nikka
if she wad pettie with A-cups and said watermelons then you would have a point

i peep the video numerous times and its astonishing that you can come up with this extensive synopsis of this couple whom you never met, never spoke to, dont even know from a 30 sec clip
but anyways
on to the foreigner comment (he said
damn foreigner which I believe through her off for quick second but he really wasn’t that serious because he smiled as he said it then she smile be a rafter and then they both laughed it up)
The fact is the whole Kool-Aid racist remark gets shut down because she takes a sip of a drink which is an alcohol beverage Reggie knows it is alcohol beverage so he smiles and ask her in a sarcastic way what are you drinking then she replies Kool-Aid... Brooklyn Kool-Aid (
which isn't even a thing) the fact that he asked her what she was drinking when he knew what she was drinking defeats the purpose of being some racist shyt - he basically set her up to respond on some dry humor / one on one type of joke

it’s mind blowing how you say a woman and her husband out & about having drinks on a saturday afternoon in BK performing a sexy dance / jester to her husband making her a bad mother and wife
this is completely ridiculous
no disrespect, one has to be living in misery if you think like that
:hubie:
You're green. The OP thread title clearly links the two statements, which is why what she said and the way she said it matters.

Not sure why it's hard for you to accept what's blatantly obvious,what other people are also saying and agreeing with. Again, you're very green, my friend. Life experiences will help sharpen you up, though :salute:

Have a great week.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I don’t have a dog in this fight but the chick is shaking her t*ts into the camera at the beginning of the vid, hence the watermelons comment. I don’t think she’s just randomly yelling about watermelons.

She also says “I don’t want to admit that I’m drinking alcohol” when Reggie asked why she said kool aid.

They’re in NYC, hence the “Brooklyn kool aid” and “I’m trying to fit in” comments. Brooklyn kool aid isn’t even a thing. She’s drunk and I doubt she realizes how her comments could be received.

There’s enough shyt going on to be upset about. Neg me to Bolivia.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're green. The OP thread title clearly links the two statements, which is why what she said and the way she said it matters.

Not sure why it's hard for you to accept what's blatantly obvious,what other people are also saying and agreeing with. Again, you're very green, my friend. Life experiences will help sharpen you up, though :salute:

Have a great week.

The only thing that’s obvious is you and many others look at things in a negative light and I’m assuming your black as well as damn near all the posters with negative comments in this thread - we can’t have the half glass empty mentality that shyt gets us no where, probably why we are the most stressed out people and lifespan is the shortest of all humanity

they called this women a racist a bytch (yet she teaching her black daughter to give to the needy)

they said these 2 have a deep down hatred inside for each other (yet they look happy as can be)

dose this look like a dysfunctional looking family to you ?
come on my nikka

:hubie:to each is own, enjoy your weekend

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The only thing that’s obvious is you and many others look at things in a negative light and I’m assuming your black as well as damn near all the posters with negative comments in this thread - we can’t have the half glass empty mentality that shyt gets us no where, probably why we are the most stressed out people and lifespan is the shortest of all humanity

they called this women a racist a bytch (yet she teaching her black daughter to give to the needy)

they said these 2 have a deep down hatred inside for each other (yet they look happy as can be)

dose this look like a dysfunctional looking family to you ?
come on my nikka

:hubie:to each is own, enjoy your weekend

First off, don't group.me with the others. I'm not a hotep, I'm not calling every black man a fukking c00n for dating white women. Second, I didn't call her a racist. I said she doesn't respect him and that she said something she shouldn't have, and she knew what she was doing. Third, I don't know these people, but I do know the clues that make.me become aware of purposeful facades, ESPECIALLY in relationships. We will just have to wait and see this play out.

Be safe out there on the roads this morning :salute:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
First off, don't group.me with the others. I'm not a hotep, I'm not calling every black man a fukking c00n for dating white women. Second, I didn't call her a racist. I said she doesn't respect him and that she said something she shouldn't have, and she knew what she was doing. Third, I don't know these people, but I do know the clues that make.me become aware of purposeful facades, ESPECIALLY in relationships. We will just have to wait and see this play out.

Be safe out there on the roads this morning :salute:

just for the record
under those captions i never said “you” i said “they”

:salute: bac at cha