Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
From what I see from the video, which is disturbing is that Reggie himself as well as her don't hang around black people..

If she saying she wants to fit in, is clear he avoids taking her around blacks, because she would know her roll..

Just sad seeing black athletes and entertainers try to escape everything black when they get with a non black person

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You shoulda kept this energy for that c*nt making Kool aid jokes instead of “:manny: well black women blah blah.” . :stopitslime:

The fact that you’re more angry at me than at the white woman actively saying racist shyt to her black husband’s face is comical. :mjlol:

Kept this energy to a person that wont see any of this?

Youre a White boy who pops up in gender threads and you dont belong.

As long as we get it understood that you are a hoe and a cac then we good.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
pathetic but its to be expected, pro athletes have pawgs thrown at them right from college recruitment, its all they know, let them be

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Kept this energy to a person that wont see any of this?

Youre a White boy who pops up in gender threads and you dont belong.

As long as we get it understood that you are a hoe and a cac then we good.
Only hoe cac in this thread is Reggie Bush's wife making kool-aid and watermelon jokes, which you shrugged off... :francis:

it's obvious you're not gonna address the hypocrisy of your actions, so I'll just keep it moving. :manny:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:scust:
Looks like they posted this on purpose or at least he did openly knowing his wife is a racist

These kind of brothers disgust me, this is idea of peace Reggie... close in your real thoughts to cover up the horrible decision that you have continued to make

Only hoe cac in this thread is Reggie Bush's wife making kool-aid and watermelon jokes, which you shrugged off... :francis:

it's obvious you're not gonna address the hypocrisy of your actions, so I'll just keep it moving. :manny:
You are a CAC, go to the *****, reddit or even coliseum or arcade or JBO breh
fukking entitlement from you people is insane