Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Since y'all desperate to cape for a cac women show me any example in history of a women referring to her breasts as watermelons instead of just plain old melons? I'd accept that weak ass excuse if she didn't double down with the corny ass kool-aid joke.
Think what you think sweetheart isn't no changing your mind anyway.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
giphy.gif

at all of the over exaggeration of fake out rage in this thread

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
giphy.gif

at all of the over exaggeration of fake out rage in this thread
Dudes acted like she made a slavery joke lol or some Roseanne shyt

Id check her regardless cuz u know how women are....but I wouldnt pull out my pitchfork for this. She just made a super corny and dry joke like the corny cac she is. It was more ignorant that intentionally hurtful. I’d hate for these cats to come into contact with real white supremacists.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That sunken place. c00ns Kryptonite.
:snoop:

Fixed for ur ass. She no kryptonite to no black men except whitewashed nikkas

this nikka IG stalking Reggie Bush like a dry p*ssy Lipstick alley hoe

tenor.gif
So instead of commentating on the racist cac bytch. U care more about the poster who simply posted the vid:ohhh:

Last edited:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I’ve heard women refer to their t*ts as MELONS...NOT watermelons...and then to follow it up w/ that kool-aid comment? she knew the implications
She moved her boobs then said "look at those watermelons" she was referring to her t*ts. It doesn't take a genius to realize it. Also, English is her second language. This thread should have never been made. Fake outrage :mjlol:.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
They will deny this forever but deep down inside they know its true.

Every single man and woman that dates interacially has let shyt like this slide multiple times, tell me im lying.
Yep. Messed with one white girl back in high school and she hit me with the “why are black women so mean” question and her folk from Ohio didn’t like me at all. Slick shyt like that goes on in all IR relationships, and I can’t deal with it.

Daps
Don't know ANY Black people, but the ONE black person you do know happens to be a millionaire professional athlete.

What a coicendence. :troll:

Exactly!

Ain't nothing wrong with pawging, but you gotta get one that's ride or die. Either that, or aim really high. These dudes date cute females you can find at LA Fitness. If I was a star athlete and wanted a pawg, I'd be camping outside medical schools tryna pick up a neurosurgeon or some shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She looks like Kim. Is she hot? I guess by definition she is. Not my cup of tea. But they got a nice lil family togehter.