Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They will deny this forever but deep down inside they know its true.

Every single man and woman that dates interacially has let shyt like this slide multiple times, tell me im lying.
Notice how tame this thread btw. Watch how inflammatory nikkas get when the next Bedwench thread pops up. :mjpls:
Name names.:mjgrin:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

6d6454ed611312e23f12b39bc0c6a502.png

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
This shyt is wild cringeworthy.

:scusthov:

What’s even worse is the majority of the comments are about her looking like Kim K rather than her being a c*nt talking about koolaid and watermelon while her black husband tee hees along smh. Can’t believe Reggie even posted this.

:francis: Anything to get them pawgs.

View media item 17844

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
One of the many reasons why I could never be in a serious relationship with a bytch from a different race or ethnic group.

Now that I watched the video

That joke was harmless, corny but harmless......alotta fake outrage in here

Any man who stalks his page looking for shyt to be mad at is on some LSA :wrist: shyt
You Dominican though cuz, them is AA insults.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Anyone excusing that Kool-aid exchange is a bootlicking weirdo. She actually got offended when he called her a foreigner, but was ok calling her drink "Kool-Aid" to "fit in" Those poor children are going to be so confused. And no one refers to their breasts as watermelons.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
He could have done better....
Exactly. She doesn't know how to act. Did you notice her ignoring his attempt to correct her? If a woman can't respond appropriately to subtle correction she ain't worth claiming because she'll embarrass a man in public. LOL, that's exactly what happened in this video. Reggie needs to tighten up his pimp hand and wallet. Starve that bytch and see how she acts. Bet she'll be obedient

Also she's like an ugly white version of beautiful ass brown woman. Reggie has lost his mind.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
smh

look at this jigaboo^^^

@BmoreGorilla

This shyt makes me sick. These nikkas hid they hands during the purge. Now they showing they ass out here boldy. fukking pussies. shyt got me in my feelings, I thought we legit got rid of most of the c00ns. But that clearly wasnt the case

She said look at those watermelons, talking about her t*ts she was shaking

Idk what the Kool aide comment was about though

fukk outta here, you know exactly what that kool aid comment was. Aint no fukking coincidence.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dudes acted like she made a slavery joke lol or some Roseanne shyt

Id check her regardless cuz u know how women are....but I wouldnt pull out my pitchfork for this. She just made a super corny and dry joke like the corny cac she is. It was more ignorant that intentionally hurtful. I’d hate for these cats to come into contact with real white supremacists.

some of these dudes on here got serious issues
all she did was answer his question of “what you drinking” and she said Kool-Aid instead of the alcohol beverage.... it’s mind blowing - for anybody to take that shyt as racism

:hubie: