Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I knew your c00n ass would be in here to cape. This is your shtick isn't it?
Instead of acting like a scorned bytch making up shyt because I got on you why don't you show proof of this actual c00n behavior? I shall wait because you won't find it. My shtick is posting on things I disagree with just like you don't be upset because I disagree because if I always agreed with your shyt you wouldn't say I was a c00n. Get over yourself.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Nope.

When she pops up in bedwench threads, she talks about all Black folks.

Her tone in bedbuck threads is much different.

The closest you are gonna get is Nicole and thats secretly a nikka.

nikkas really be reading her 15 paragraph tirades about nothing in every thread? :huhldup:

skip literally all her posts off GP :huhldup:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
not your fault, but i really hate when people say that.. or people who say "he wants another like _____"

we all have a type. i might like short haired, dark skin, short women, with big lips... so it's a very good chance, that every woman i date, will look similar to that

it's clear he likes that look.. kim fit that... she fits that... why would that bother him? it's just a type
Anything that would remind me of an ex would be a no-go.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Exactly!

Ain't nothing wrong with pawging, but you gotta get one that's ride or die. Either that, or aim really high. These dudes date cute females you can find at LA Fitness. If I was a star athlete and wanted a pawg, I'd be camping outside medical schools tryna pick up a neurosurgeon or some shyt.

:salute: