Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I said i would probably wait to play.

Im just being honest on the implications of having the performance mode at launch or not.

You play on PC right? You will be able to play at whatever framerate you want.

You in here arguing from the perspective of a small minority of people just to hear yourself complain :stopitslime:
2 nikkas directly responding to a post I made (not mentioning anyone, mind you) but I'm in here arguing just to hear myself complain :mjlol:

I'm pulling up hella receipts when this shyt turns out to be garbage so go ahead get ya spin cycle ready

I think you should shut the fukk up. On some real shyt I’d fukk you up.

:pachaha:
"On some real shyt" I hope you don't think I'm throwing hands fam :mjlol: you can fukk up these hollowtips if you so desire but I think dying for defending Redfall's honor is a bit ridiculous so imma just ignore you since there's nothing of substance producing from our exchange.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
2 nikkas directly responding to a post I made (not mentioning anyone, mind you) but I'm in here arguing just to hear myself complain :mjlol:

I'm pulling up hella receipts when this shyt turns out to be garbage so go ahead get ya spin cycle ready

"On some real shyt" I hope you don't think I'm throwing hands fam :mjlol: you can fukk up these hollowtips if you so desire but I think dying for defending Redfall's honor is a bit ridiculous so imma just ignore you since there's nothing of substance producing from our exchange.
You sound unstable :huhldup:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
FutiLFOWcAAbgKk

:laff: How is this sort of nonsense happening at MS?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

You ain’t scaring nobody. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why do you have to be so aggressive to a fellow brother Mr. Pressure ?
He’s upset because I was giving him some valuable first hand perspective on the game.

But instead of taking it in stride he wants to be violent. Like I’m worried about some fat nikka feelings. :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Xbots in here threatening to beat folks up now?

#shambles

:ehh:
Xbox stans are truly psychotic. These dudes were once my brothers in arms, hell I still only play on my Series X, and repeatedly have said I'll never buy a PlayStation. Yet all it took was for me to be staunchly against 30 frames in 2023 for these basement dwellers to lose their damn minds and start calling me a Sony Stan somehow lmao

Apparently I was making too much sense, so disrespectful comments started flying up until ultimately threats of violence came my way first, now I'm crazy and unstable, ":pachaha:"

That's cool, but the receipts are right here for all to see. Shambles indeed, brother. Shambles; indeed. Alas, I have decided to not indulge further in the circus so that this game may be mid in peace.