Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
FutiLFOWcAAbgKk

This is pathetic. :snoop:

All the marketing materials, trailers, and even the damn box is done with 60FPS listed and they need to renege with that Food 4 Less expiring-discounted-meat ass sticker. This is what MS's managerial tutelage is worth.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I've heard good things about this from a few reviewers I know. Doesn't seem to have performance issues on pc/xbox. Similar control issues as other arkane games, arkane fans will enjoy.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I just can't believe nikkas in here really think the fps outrage is excessive . Like I know I keep mentioning my GOAT PUBG, but I stopped playing my favorite game of all time for over a year because of the shytty performance on console. I refused to play that game on console after playing it on PC a few times until they finally came out with the performance upgrades.

I've been gaming 30 years, have not beat a single Zelda game. Never even owned one actually, and I had a N64 which I hear has a GOAT Zelda contender on the platform. I know I know I'm missing out I've heard it all my life but I kept trying to play them and just can't get into the childish themes and art style.

My point is not everybody plays Zelda, and even if I did I still wouldn't be putting up with trash performance. To be fair though I upgraded to a One X with an OLED in 2017, and a Series X soon after it came out, so I'm not used to poverty-stricken 30fps gaming and haven't been for a long time.

I don't play to lose, it's why I threw Xbox in the bushes (but held on to Goatpass)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just can't believe nikkas in here really think the fps outrage is excessive . Like I know I keep mentioning my GOAT PUBG, but I stopped playing my favorite game of all time for over a year because of the shytty performance on console. I refused to play that game on console after playing it on PC a few times until they finally came out with the performance upgrades.

I've been gaming 30 years, have not beat a single Zelda game. Never even owned one actually, and I had a N64 which I hear has a GOAT Zelda contender on the platform. I know I know I'm missing out I've heard it all my life but I kept trying to play them and just can't get into the childish themes and art style.

My point is not everybody plays Zelda, and even if I did I still wouldn't be putting up with trash performance. To be fair though I upgraded to a One X with an OLED in 2017, and a Series X soon after it came out, so I'm not used to poverty-stricken 30fps gaming and haven't been for a long time.

I don't play to lose, it's why I threw Xbox in the bushes (but held on to Goatpass)
Jedi survivor just released with a raggedy framerate and still got great scores.

The people that REALLY care are a loud minority,

The noise gets even louder when console wars are involved.

But ultimately, most people playing games don’t really care

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I think you should play the game before making these long ass emotional posts. But you’re more concerned with finding online validation.

No way a grown ass man should be making these types of posts unprovoked.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard: Breh....Microsoft having a shytty year. Like I thought Phil and em were winning. Good Gawd almighty :huhldup:

On that note, if yall want a legit vampire game that actually has 60FPS out the box...check this jawn out:mjgrin::

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Jedi survivor just released with a raggedy framerate and still got great scores.

The people that REALLY care are a loud minority,

The noise gets even louder when console wars are involved.

But ultimately, most people playing games don’t really care
I was a field tech for six years at a cable company before I started to WFH . You'd be surprised how many older people couldn't tell the difference between SD and HD. NOT 4K and HD, HD and SD.

Casual gamers will always and forever outnumber hardcore gamers, and I get the argument that casuals don't care or even understand/perceive the difference. So these companies will attempt to get away with all they can so long as it doesn't hurt the profit margin.

You, however, the gamer that is posting about news for a videogame that hasn't even come out yet on an Internet forum, don't belong in that category. And shame on you for arguing from the perspective of a casual when you know you aren't . 30 frames per second is disgusting in 2023. I'd rather play COD Mobile/Diablo Immortal on Max settings and I'm not even joking.

I think you should play the game before making these long ass emotional posts. But you’re more concerned with finding online validation.

No way a grown ass man should be making these types of posts unprovoked.
I think you should get my dikk out your mouth before telling me what grown ass men should be doing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was a field tech for six years at a cable company before I started to WFH . You'd be surprised how many older people couldn't tell the difference between SD and HD. NOT 4K and HD, HD and SD.

Casual gamers will always and forever outnumber hardcore gamers, and I get the argument that casuals don't care or even understand/perceive the difference. So these companies will attempt to get away with all they can so long as it doesn't hurt the profit margin.

You, however, the gamer that is posting about news for a videogame that hasn't even come out yet on an Internet forum, don't belong in that category. And shame on you for arguing from the perspective of a casual when you know you aren't . 30 frames per second is disgusting in 2023. I'd rather play COD Mobile/Diablo Immortal on Max settings and I'm not even joking.

I think you should get my dikk out your mouth before telling me what grown ass men should be doing
I said i would probably wait to play.

Im just being honest on the implications of having the performance mode at launch or not.

You play on PC right? You will be able to play at whatever framerate you want.

You in here arguing from the perspective of a small minority of people just to hear yourself complain :stopitslime: