Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They been rubbing people the wrong way on this game for a while now. I wonder if it will be as successful as they hope it will.
It's a lot they need to change up media wise (MS) but as far as the game goes, I think it will be like most arkane games and get it's flowers years later. I don't see it being unsuccessful especially with gamepass.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're saying I have to play Redfall to see it's nothing like Zelda? Modern FPS fans have different standards and demands than Zelda fans. Fans are upset because there's been an industry standard that these sorts of games have a fidelity mode and a performance mode. This game isn't launching with the performance mode. It's clearly launching in a work in progress state.

Microsoft needs to understand that while they're desperate to get titles out after having these droughts launching unfinished games is not a good idea. That sort of stuff kills hype. If the game wasn't ready they shouldn't have gave it the date they did.
I’m saying your criticisms on the game hold less weight because you haven’t played it.

:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It basically boils down to stan narratives as to why this is such a “problem”

The missing performance mode only effects a small portion of customers.

Delaying the game would effect all customers.

They’d have the same people talking the same shyt if the game was delayed.

The game will be fine, lots of people in this thread done made a fool of themselves and they don’t even know it :wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why it would, but devs keep saying the Series S is holding back the Series X. On PC, there are many different options to allow for users with lower end GPUs play their game and then other options that bump up the framerate and graphics for higher end PCs. There are substantially more PC options than just the 2 for the Xbox. I don't understand it. Can't they just drastically downgrade the graphics to make it work on the Series S like they do on PC? I think this is a dev issue.
Devs make it seem like it’s a hassle to optimize for it, but what do I know I’m not a developer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FutiLFOWcAAbgKk

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Love Arkane but this seems like such a weird game from them to make, hopefullt they had the B or C team working on this while the A focused on the real nedt Arkane classic.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Love Arkane but this seems like such a weird game from them to make, hopefullt they had the B or C team working on this while the A focused on the real nedt Arkane classic.
The marketing is just off. As is the situation with All Arkane games. It’s hard to market a slowed down cerebral style of game.

This is an Arkane Game. You play solo you will get the same feels as any other Arkane game. Difference is co-op allows you to play the game more party style. Instead of creeping around and finding your way like other Arkane games you can run in guns blazing if you have a crew with you.