Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox stans are truly psychotic. These dudes were once my brothers in arms, hell I still only play on my Series X, and repeatedly have said I'll never buy a PlayStation. Yet all it took was for me to be staunchly against 30 frames in 2023 for these basement dwellers to lose their damn minds and start calling me a Sony Stan somehow lmao

Apparently I was making too much sense, so disrespectful comments started flying up until ultimately threats of violence came my way first, now I'm crazy and unstable, ":pachaha:"

That's cool, but the receipts are right here for all to see. Shambles indeed, brother. Shambles; indeed. Alas, I have decided to not indulge further in the circus so that this game may be mid in peace.
Nobody called you anything. And you just claimed you threw your xbox away.

Only one lost his mind is you :huhldup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah 30FPS for a next-gen only first person shooter is unacceptable. I still think the game itself will be good but they not gonna get no playtime from me until the performance patch comes out :ufdup:

This is not some shyt worth defending. MS/Arkane pretty much stepped on a rake and smack themselves in the face with this move

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
edit quotes to add homosexuality brehs

#shambles
@RiGGA is clearly having some personal issues in his life. Goofy nikka mad that people responded to his post on a message board.

Now he’s trying to play the victim like anyone actually gives a fukk what gaming system he plays on.

nikka act like he banging colors over a fukking video game console. He needs to grow the fukk up.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
He’s upset because I was giving him some valuable first hand perspective on the game.

But instead of taking it in stride he wants to be violent. Like I’m worried about some fat nikka feelings. :mjlol:
I love how this nikka is spinning the narrative that @RiGGA threatened him with violence when he was the first one to talk about "I'ma fukk you up to defend m'lady Phil Spencer's honor :mad::mad::mad:"

This nikka @Pressure really feeling the pressure this past week from taking so many Ls :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@RiGGA is clearly having some personal issues in his life. Goofy nikka mad that people responded to his post on a message board.

Now he’s trying to play the victim like anyone actually gives a fukk what gaming system he plays on.

nikka act like he banging colors over a fukking video game console. He needs to grow the fukk up.
no need to explain, I was just kidding.

Can't wait to meet you guys in these Redfall streets in 30fps.

:mjgrin:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
With the way pc ports have been lately we shall see. Arkane hasn't had a good history with those. :francis:
I don't remember how Deathloop was, but Dishonored 2 and Prey were stuttery at launch