Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is why PC Gang is all we got :manny:

The only time PC gang have beef is devs fukking up PC ports :francis:
Can’t think of the last AAA game to come out on PC and NOT have problems at launch.

This is the new norm. Too many platforms. Too many moving parts. Games take too long to get right. They gone release them at a reasonable performance level and keep working on them after release. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox stans are truly psychotic. These dudes were once my brothers in arms, hell I still only play on my Series X, and repeatedly have said I'll never buy a PlayStation. Yet all it took was for me to be staunchly against 30 frames in 2023 for these basement dwellers to lose their damn minds and start calling me a Sony Stan somehow lmao

Apparently I was making too much sense, so disrespectful comments started flying up until ultimately threats of violence came my way first, now I'm crazy and unstable, ":pachaha:"

That's cool, but the receipts are right here for all to see. Shambles indeed, brother. Shambles; indeed. Alas, I have decided to not indulge further in the circus so that this game may be mid in peace.
Been told you they are nuts. :hubie:

When you ready to join the winning team, hit us up. We don't do that on the Crip Side. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah 30FPS for a next-gen only first person shooter is unacceptable. I still think the game itself will be good but they not gonna get no playtime from me until the performance patch comes out :ufdup:

This is not some shyt worth defending. MS/Arkane pretty much stepped on a rake and smack themselves in the face with this move
Tom and Jerry ass nikkaz in Redmond :mjlol:

tom-and-jerry-tom.gif

Now they've opened themselves up to a class action lawsuit for false advertising by putting that shyt on the retail box :snoop:

Why not delay until ready :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can’t think of the last AAA game to come out on PC and NOT have problems at launch.

This is the new norm. Too many platforms. Too many moving parts. Games take too long to get right. They gone release them at a reasonable performance level and keep working on them after release. :manny:

:sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bethesda shenanigans with the review code but this one is looking like it's gonna be rough. Expectations are a mediocre score.