Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not the same thing my boy. I shyt on Nintendo as much as the next man. But there's clear reasons why this is different.
Naw, you either ok with playing at 30fps or you are not.

This game WILL get a 60fps patch. Zelda will always be locked at 30fps.

People jumping out the window with “concern” over this are full of shyt.

“Disappointment” at what is effectively a delay for people who want 60fps on xbox is more than warranted. But the overreactions here and elsewhere are ridiculous.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not the same thing my boy. I shyt on Nintendo as much as the next man. But there's clear reasons why this is different.
Nah if you can play Zelda because it's designed around 30fps. Then you can play this because it's designed around 30fps at a base minimum.

If you can't deal with 30fps, then you won't be playing Zelda which I'm almost sure will dip under 30fps even.

If you can't deal with 30fps in 1st person games only then just wait for the patch or play it on PC.

If the game on console didn't have a 60fps mode I can understand people being upset, if there was no other option to play it at 60fps or even play the game for under 70 bucks I could understand.

But people saying they should have just delayed the game tells me that these dudes really only care about perception and not games. And that's on all sides.

Being disappointed that 60fps wasn't ready for launch on Console is fine. But people talking all this other stuff tells me that they just want another feather in their cap to cape about there system of choice.

This is essentially like being upset about parts of your dishes not coming out all at once after being given the option to wait for it all...

It's still coming just not as quick as some of the rest.

People say they ok with a delay(or want fresh food) and to take your time, but then complain about how it all should have been ready.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A6667-A2-D-0911-476-F-B143-524-A00032256.jpg

Hey I agree:yeshrug: its just 60fps is what" the people" want nowadays... Outside of fighters, and fps I don't care at all.

Wow, sony fans should never bring up P's or frame rates again.

I can't believe people killed M$ over of this kind of thing and the flagship title for the PS4 right now can't even get a steady 30fps in single player.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall doing the most for games yall finna play for a week and then bush:unimpressed:

Bruh this thread is 11 pages long of just console wars. It’s not even about the game, it’s about fanboys wanting to throw shots at each other for perceived superiority. You can actually tell who wants to play this game and who is just here to fight a proxy war. It’s amusing at times but it literally ruins a lot of threads here.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this thread is 11 pages long of just console wars. It’s not even about the game, it’s about fanboys wanting to throw shots at each other for perceived superiority. You can actually tell who wants to play this game and who is just here to fight a proxy war. It’s amusing at times but it literally ruins a lot of threads here.
It’s all jokes to me, this thread along with many others would probably be dead without the back and forth

I’ll probably play the game be it 30 or 60. FPS Action/Shooter RPGs is one of my fav genres

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hate to be pessimistic...

But the 30fps news on this (considering it was originally listed as 60fps) Plus not seeing any new Starfield news this late is troubling.
Ur not being pessimistic. Ur being honest. Something that has become completely lost amongst these console wars.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

But the 30fps news on this (considering it was originally listed as 60fps) Plus not seeing any new Starfield news this late is troubling.
The starfield news is the upcoming Bethesda showcase. Xbox gonna need to stick the landing there for the start of the rollout.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Starfield will get a 30min showcase on the xbox show on June 11. I expect Starfield to be 30fps on XSX due to its massive world.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope they don’t make Starfield 30 fps I’m hoping back to play that game :francis:

This thread is hilarious I wasn’t really interested in Redfall but if the next game doesn’t drop with 60….:snoop: