Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I feel context is different because Switch is very dated hardware, so people aren't expecting a game like Zelda to be 60fps. I feel an argument could be made if the new Metroid prime is running at 30fps since it's a shooter.

Xbox Series X was dubbed the most powerful console and you had Xbox execs saying 60fps is the standard. Anyways, it's expected for Xbox Series X and PS5 first party games to be 60fps. As a gamer I hope we don't go back to 30fps because it doesn't feel right for most games

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I feel context is different because Switch is very dated hardware, so people aren't expecting a game like Zelda to be 60fps. I feel an argument could be made if the new Metroid prime is running at 30fps since it's a shooter.

Xbox Series X was dubbed the most powerful console and you had Xbox execs saying 60fps is the standard. Anyways, it's expected for Xbox Series X and PS5 first party games to be 60fps. As a gamer I hope we don't go back to 30fps because it doesn't feel right for most games

stop making sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, Its really just about setting expectations, we all knew zelda was always going to be 30fps on switch and its always been advertised that way. It’s also not a fast paced shooter