Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
how you pop shyt for years about how you're more powerful with more teraflops and than put this out, smh at any dumbass using switch zelda as a deflection.
Completely embarrassing leadership for years but cats still give these meatballs the benefit of the doubt :rudy:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel context is different because Switch is very dated hardware, so people aren't expecting a game like Zelda to be 60fps. I feel an argument could be made if the new Metroid prime is running at 30fps since it's a shooter.

Xbox Series X was dubbed the most powerful console and you had Xbox execs saying 60fps is the standard. Anyways, it's expected for Xbox Series X and PS5 first party games to be 60fps. As a gamer I hope we don't go back to 30fps because it doesn't feel right for most games
Nah

Same people talking about how they can't go back to playing 30fps are hype for zelda.

Either you can or can't deal with it.
It's like playing with input delay, it either bothers you and you can't deal with it or it doesn't and you can, doesn't matter if you know a game is going to have delay or not.

And to be clear I have zero interest in redfall. I also think that 60fps should have been ready for release (mostly because of how people are going to overreact)
Console players acting like they can't play anything but 60 FPS is :mjlol: We aint that far removed from it. Now if it was 30fps for PC players then I could understand the backlash.
But knowing a update is coming and the game will be on gamepass... Just wait. or play zelda at 30fps...with the 30fps expectation, as if that makes it better.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nah

Same people talking about how they can't go back to playing 30fps are hype for zelda.

It's like playing with input delay, it either bothers you and you can't deal with it or it doesn't and you can, doesn't matter if you know a game is going to have delay or not.

And to be clear I have zero interest in redfall. I also think that 60fps should have been ready for release (mostly because of how people are going to overreact)
Console players acting like they can't play anything but 60 FPS is :mjlol: We aint that far removed from it. Now if it was 30fps for PC players then I could understand the backlash.
But knowing a update is coming and the game will be on gamepass... Just wait. or play zelda at 30fps...with the 30fps expectation, as if that makes it better.
Nah breh a FPS should run at 60 FPS.
How are you selling a game & showing it running at 60fps knowing that your console will have to wait for a patch to make it run, sometime in the future?

You're an Xbox fan, demand that the company do better.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh a FPS should run at 60 FPS.
How are you selling a game & showing it running at 60fps knowing that your console will have to wait for a patch to make it run, sometime in the future?

You're an Xbox fan, demand that the company do better.
It's on a handheld man. :martin:

Nintendo fans also didn't pop shyt about we have more teraflops for 1-2 years :mjlol: , embarrassing shyt from one of the richest tech companies in the world :picard:
Y'all both talking about stuff outside if you or whoever can handle 30 fps or not.

Regardless of what I'm using if there is input delay I can't do it at all, unless I absolutely have to.

The same thing applies to fps, either you can deal with or you can't.

You can make exceptions all you want but that just means you can.

Doesn't mean you should have to, but people being mad extra as if the game just never gonna get 60FPS.

Just don't play it until the patch is released on console, its not a twitch fps, and there is no pvp. So you not about to get "out played" by someone on PC or a random.NPC.

60FPS should have been ready for console launch but it's really just not as a big of a deal as people trying to make it out to be for a open world not twitch or pvp shooter.

Either pass

Or wait till it's done to play, which would have had the same effect as the game being delayed for the console end user.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I feel context is different because Switch is very dated hardware, so people aren't expecting a game like Zelda to be 60fps. I feel an argument could be made if the new Metroid prime is running at 30fps since it's a shooter.

Xbox Series X was dubbed the most powerful console and you had Xbox execs saying 60fps is the standard. Anyways, it's expected for Xbox Series X and PS5 first party games to be 60fps. As a gamer I hope we don't go back to 30fps because it doesn't feel right for most games
This is a fair take.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
FtsvkLMaMAIz45y

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Another xbox thread created by a Sony Stanley where 2 of the top 3 posters are Sony ponys.

Despite his 70+ posts @Rekkapryde is without a doubt going to install and play this game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fallout and Halo, same shyt :comeon:

Dishonored and Gears of war same shyt :comeon:

Titanfall and Wolfenstien same shyt :comeon:

Half life and Destiny same shyt

Far Cry and Uncharted same shyt

GTA and Deus Ex……..same shyt :stopitslime:

All “shooters”………..

:stopitslime:

Sure, but any reasonable person would also acknowledge the word “shooter” can encompass a whole host of different styles of games. Hence why they broke it down and want you to know their game is an action RPG and not some other type of “shooter”

My bad Thought i was responding to @gurf
:what: they are all various shooters. The fukk my boy? Lol. This console war shyt is ruining yall nikkas.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah

It's not the same thing my boy. I shyt on Nintendo as much as the next man. But there's clear reasons why this is different.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: they are all various shooters. The fukk my boy? Lol. This console war shyt is ruining yall nikkas.
And destiny and red fall are a different type of “shooter”

Don’t know why y’all wanna act dumb about the topic.

People were saying that Redfall HAS to be 60fps cause it’s an “online fps like destiny”

And I said it’s a very different style of game to destiny, so there is not competitive disadvantage to playing at 30 and the game isn’t really based on twitch skills and accuracy like destiny. Lots of the game you will be creeping around using powers like “auto aim” invisibility, etc. Interacting with the environment, picking locks, etc. It’s an “immersive sim” not the style of fast paced “shooter” that 60fps would really stand out as a requirement.

But as usual nuance doesn’t exist on this board. So we jump down the dumbass rabbit hole of pretending we don’t understand the differences between different types of “shooters”:stopitslime:

Last edited: