Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure what you want, breh. Not a whole lot to talk about at the moment, unfortunately. I told your boy I'm still going to play the game, but apparently that wasn't good enough, since I also said it sucks that all this is souring people on what could be a pretty good game. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what you want, breh. Not a whole lot to talk about at the moment, unfortunately. I told your boy I'm still going to play the game, but apparently that wasn't good enough, since I also said it sucks that all this is souring people on what could be a pretty good game. :yeshrug:
You'll know in about 5 mins

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still think this is probably going to hurt them but how's the game overall? This game was supposed to set off the new fallouts and older scrolls games

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I still think this is probably going to hurt them but how's the game overall? This game was supposed to set off the new fallouts and older scrolls games

I think you’re confusing this with Starfield which is coming out in September. This is from Arkane who did the Dishonored and Deathloop games. They’re under the Bethesda umbrella but it’s not the same devs who make Elder Scrolls/Fallout

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
If the metacritic is good to great, then I'll wait for the patch.

If it isn't then I'll just cop the bootleg off Phil outside the barbershop.

I don't see it being delayed again. I think announcing this 3 weeks out instead of at the January direct gives us a sense of the timetable.

I suspect they just missed their date and it'll be patched before the June showcase.