Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Industry has gone sawft :picard:. This is the type of shyt that happens when we stopped chaining these little gremlins to their desks and deciding "crunching" was unethical.:dahell:. Shut up and code bytch :birdman:
Same people on twitter criticizing this game would be the same ones complaining if a dev came out and said they were forced to crunch to meet goals/deadlines.

People just like to hear themselves complain:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox is looking funny in the light.

360 era ain't coming back. Leadership has shown their incompetence time and time again for YEARS at this point. And the execs somehow keep failing up.

Cyberpunk put a lot of people on notice and these cats still did this. I do think leadership forced them to release the console version at 30fps even when they probably told them it wasn't ready. That's the shyt that needs to stop. Between Jedi Survivor and Zelda at that? Just delay the shyt until the 60 is ready on the X/S.

stop releasing shyt when it ain't ready. stop previewing PC code knowing the console version is not the same. Leadership is to blame.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only a true veteran of a stan brigade could take a post from someone saying they're still going to play the game, but are disappointed that stuff is getting out that may turn people away from it initially as a slight.

Like damn, nikka, ain't it too early to be dikk riding like this? :picard:
JuelzTheJuelzer stay making excuses and deflecting for these bozos. Internet ripping these cats to shreds, but it's Sony stans and other pom pom pleacopping excuses.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
360 era ain't coming back. Leadership has shown their incompetence time and time again for YEARS at this point. And the execs somehow keep failing up.

Cyberpunk put a lot of people on notice and these cats still did this. I do think leadership forced them to release the console version at 30fps even when they probably told them it wasn't ready. That's the shyt that needs to stop. Between Jedi Survivor and Zelda at that? Just delay the shyt until the 60 is ready on the X/S.

stop releasing shyt when it ain't ready. stop previewing PC code knowing the console version is not the same. Leadership is to blame.
Literally EVERY game gets all types of performance updates after release. Most games “performance mode” is trash at launch.

This is just you weaving your stan narratives as usual:camby:
JuelzTheJuelzer stay making excuses and deflecting for these bozos. Internet ripping these cats to shreds, but it's Sony stans and other pom pom pleacopping excuses.
The “internet” is you same clowns that praise 30fps and/or 720p games depending on what system the game is on.

Claiming the “internet” says something ain’t got shyt to do with reality :stopitslime:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I feel they're better off making a PR response saying "we have to delay the game because we know how important performance mode for console players" They're most likely better off with a month or 2 delay because most will be playing FF16, Star Wars, Street fighter, Diablo, etc. I think a game is doomed if they don't have certain features ready for launch. I don't think players will go back 2 months after release and say "lets hop on Redfall since the performance mode patch is out"

Anyways, I don't even blame Arkane because this is a Bethesda/Microsoft issue of releasing a game when it's not ready. I don't even think this wouldn't even be as big of a deal if they weren't sending out preview code and showcasing the game as 60fps

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel they're better off making a PR response saying "we have to delay the game because we know how important performance mode for console players" They're most likely better off with a month or 2 delay because most will be playing FF16, Star Wars, Street fighter, Diablo, etc. I think a game is doomed if they don't have certain features ready for launch. I don't think players will go back 2 months after release and say "lets hop on Redfall since the performance mode patch is out"

Anyways, I don't even blame Arkane because this is a Bethesda/Microsoft issue of releasing a game when it's not ready. I don't even think this wouldn't even be as big of a deal if they weren't sending out preview code and showcasing the game as 60fps

Exactly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"we have to delay the game because we know how important performance mode for console players"

But this isn’t even true. The majority of people don’t care or even prefer better graphics over framerate. We have the perspective of an “enthusiast/forum poster” most people aren’t bothered.

It makes no sense financially or creatively to delay the game for a framerate patch. They’d take the same or bigger PR hit for a delay, and the people that care about 60fps will still be waiting to play the game later.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The last comment in the latest ign first video for this game :dead:
RZbyiaf.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But this isn’t even true. The majority of people don’t care or even prefer better graphics over framerate. We have the perspective of an “enthusiast/forum poster” most people aren’t bothered.

It makes no sense financially or creatively to delay the game for a framerate patch. They’d take the same or bigger PR hit for a delay, and the people that care about 60fps will still be waiting to play the game later.

no they wouldn't a fps at 30 fps is DOA in this day and age

a delay would be hilarious but understandable.

just releasing it as is like they are now though :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no they wouldn't a fps at 30 fps is DOA in this day and age

a delay would be hilarious but understandable.

just releasing it as is like they are now though :scusthov:
Most people don’t care. That’s the truth.

Twitter/resetera was gone complain either way.

Remember this is also a PC game with a large audience.

For the people who care this is effectively a delay anyway.

Delaying the game would only negatively effect the entire market of players just to cater to the online rhetoric of what amounts to a small minority of players

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Most people don’t care. That’s the truth.

Twitter/resetera was gone complain either way.

Remember this is also a PC game with a large audience.

For the people who care this is effectively a delay anyway.

Delaying the game would only negatively effect the entire market of players just to cater to the online rhetoric of what amounts to a small minority of players

though still egregious if it was a single player game...you do realize this is a multplayer game right lol.

you say no one cares but imagine someone playing this at 30 fps, and someone at 60 fps its a definite advantage. people will care, you saying they won't is a fairy tales.