Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Who is this everyone else? The majority of feedback you’re going to see is from folks “online”

Folks acting like they got a 10000 in person focus group they get info from on the low.

“most people don’t care”

:mjlol:

shyts shameful what the xbots have been reduced to because of M$ continued ineptitude :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
though still egregious if it was a single player game...you do realize this is a multplayer game right lol.

you say no one cares but imagine someone playing this at 30 fps, and someone at 60 fps its a definite advantage. people will care, you saying they won't is a fairy tales.
It’s an open world shooter with co-op. There’s no competitive mode in which an “advantage” would matter.

Lots of people will be playing single player.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who is this everyone else? The majority of feedback you’re going to see is from folks “online”

Folks acting like they got a 10000 in person focus group they get info from on the low.

“most people don’t care”

They have data from people actually playing the games.

Why do you think 4K modes even exist? Why have console games never prioritized framerate? Think back to some of your favorite games of all time. What was their framerate like on consoles? :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They have data from people actually playing the games.

Why do you think 4K modes even exist? Why have console games never prioritized framerate? Think back to some of your favorite games of all time. What was their framerate like on consoles? :ohhh:
They, not you.

Now if you’re privy to internal focus groups within M$ my bad.

But, If everything was kosher with the “data” they wouldn’t have needed to announce this a month before release.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They, not you.

Now if you’re privy to internal focus groups within M$ my bad.

But, If everything was kosher with the “data” they wouldn’t have needed to announce this a month before release.
Developers have talked about it for years. Graphics is always the better choice in the grand scheme of things. It’s why 4k is even a thing.

Some games chose to disclose detail about performance, some games sell you a “performance mode” at 720p 47fps:comeon:

It’s better for them to be honest and thorough than to throw some shyt in the game to win a PR cycle.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach really out here fighting the good fight, :lolbron: somebody give him some rep, I can't right now.
I’m just the only one on here that can be honest as usual.

Literally everyone in this thread has stanned and will stan a 30fps game on this forum. But here we are pretending this game is the one that’s just so terribly bad :smh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

“most people don’t care”

I don't know anybody who plays shooters at 30 FPS in 2023, not a fukking soul. I need to see some verified data to back these claims up that 'nobody cares about performance'. I can see not caring about 60 FPS for Persona or some shyt, but imagine playing Destiny 2 at 30 FPS when you have the option to play at 60, shyt is objectively WOAT. :scust:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Developers have talked about it for years. Graphics is always the better choice in the grand scheme of things. It’s why 4k is even a thing.

Some games chose to disclose detail about performance, some games sell you a “performance mode” at 720p 47fps:comeon:

It’s better for them to be honest and thorough than to throw some shyt in the game to win a PR cycle.
Odd, makes me wonder why folks prefer to play at 1440 with 60+ frames on the PC (such as myself) since graphics are the only thing that matters.

Why would these companies release a performance mode if everyone only cares about graphics?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Odd, makes me wonder why folks prefer to play at 1440 with 60+ frames on the PC (such as myself) since graphics are the only thing that matters.
You are an enthusiast. Most people don’t care or even know what a frame rate is. But they know when a game is looking all dusty on their TV.

Why would these companies release a performance mode if everyone only cares about graphics?
Obviously some people care. I’m trying to find the tweet, but they actually have in game data showing most people opt for graphics mode over performance or they don’t even change it from default.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know anybody who plays shooters at 30 FPS in 2023, not a fukking soul. I need to see some verified data to back these claims up that 'nobody cares about performance'. I can see not caring about 60 FPS for Persona or some shyt, but imagine playing Destiny 2 at 30 FPS when you have the option to play at 60, shyt is objectively WOAT. :scust:
This isn’t a destiny like.

This is more akin to an RPG than a co-op shooter.

If it was a twitch fps they would have prioritized that from the jump. Destiny doesn’t even have a 30fps mode cause that’s the style of game it is.