Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You are an enthusiast. Most people don’t care or even know what a frame rate is. But they know when a game is looking all dusty on their TV.

Obviously some people care. I’m trying to find the tweet, but they actually have in game data showing most people opt for graphics mode over performance or they don’t even change it from default.
I’m willing to bet the majority of folks who have experienced 60 fps games would prefer 60+ fps over graphics. Enthusiast or not.
:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m willing to bet the majority of folks who have experienced 60 fps games would prefer 60+ fps over graphics. Enthusiast or not.
:manny:
Not if you consider what it takes to get there.

Like i said, think back to some of your favorite games, their framerate was probably shyt. Lots of games that advertise 60fps now barely even hit 60fps or they take some huge graphical hits to make it there(720p forespoken:usure:I’m not even saying a controversial thing. Most people that study/talk about games technology agree that 30fps on consoles is going nowhere.

Imagine TLOU3 and ND has to chose between real next gen visuals and a framerate mode. They gone chose the visuals every time, as would most of their fans.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This isn’t a destiny like.

This is more akin to an RPG than a co-op shooter.

If it was a twitch fps they would have prioritized that from the jump. Destiny doesn’t even have a 30fps mode cause that’s the style of game it is.
You can feel the difference between 30 and 60fps, but it isn't pvp so you likely won't care because the AI is dumb.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t a destiny like.

This is more akin to an RPG than a co-op shooter.

If it was a twitch fps they would have prioritized that from the jump. Destiny doesn’t even have a 30fps mode cause that’s the style of game it is.
Dog Destiny is an RPG too...

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most action games with camera movement gets choppy as hell with sub 60 fps.

Hell I didn’t like most N64 games for that reason.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Destiny gained a huge portion of its fanbase at 30fps:ohhh:

But even still Destiny and Redfall are very different games.
And you notice as soon as 60 FPS became standard for shooters they took 'quality' mode completely out the game and now prioritize performance. :sas2:

Don't say I didn't tell you so when they unleash the flutes on this Meach. :hubie:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you notice as soon as 60 FPS became standard for shooters they took 'quality' mode completely out the game and now prioritize performance. :sas2:

Don't day I didn't tell you so when they unleash the flutes on this Meach. :hubie:
And this game is not a “shooter” ala destiny. Or again they would have prioritized framerate like shooters do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the guns you use as a primary weapon are just for show? :gucci:
Well we can play dumb if you want but we both know the priorities of something like Halo would be very different then something like Dishonored despite both using guns:comeon:
Wait, what?

:stopitslime:
Like I said, y’all like to play the dumb game :manny:

Lots of different genres and styles of games use guns.

Some of them twitch skills, and precision aim are very important, some games those things are not so important.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we can play dumb if you want but we both know the priorities of something like Halo would be very different then something like Dishonored despite both using guns:comeon:

Like I said, y’all like to play the dumb game :manny:

Lots of different genres and styles of games use guns.

Some of them twitch skills, and precision aim are very important, some games those things are not so important.

So, who's playing dumb: me, you, or this description from the RedFall landing page on Bethesda's website that I just copied and pasted? :ohhh:

BITE BACK​

Redfall is an open-world, co-op FPS from Arkane Austin, the award-winning team behind Prey and Dishonored. Continuing Arkane’s legacy of carefully crafted worlds and immersive sims, Redfall brings the studio’s signature gameplay to this story-driven action shooter