Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The writing is on the wall for 60 FPS as standard on console coming though. 60 FPS on console is relatively new and as more gamers try it, it will catch on. You can feel the difference between 30 and 60 FPS, it's actually PALPABLE.
I remember about a decade or go on SOHH/The Coli these a$$holes really tried to argue the human eye could only see 24 FPS so anything above was useless dikk measuring by PC players. oh how times have changed. one of these things is very clearly not like the other when comparing 30 to 60 or 120 or 240. I do love the hypocrisy tho now as 60 FPS is finally being somewhat standard on console games, now all of a sudden these dikkheads care about frames per second.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starfield going to pull it off the same way Bethesda been pulling it off for years :childplease:

Open Starfieldprefs.ini

Change iPresentInterval=1 to iPresentInterval=0

Save Starfieldprefs.ini

Why some of you acting brand new is beyond me :childplease:

:dead:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Damn, they can’t get a 60FPS out on launch on UE4. :dahell:

The game looks aight, it’s not a graphical juggernaut from what’s shown. I just feel shooters feel and play better at a higher frame rate but since there’s no competitive mode, there’s less of a rush. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This looks like a game that should be delayed but won't be. Halo Infinite all over again launching promising features at a later time.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I woulda prioritized 1080p/60fps or just delayed it outright before going 4K/30fps on a shooter this was not the move :patrice:
Thank you. I can see why saying what the fukk you need 60 FPS for a game like Persona or Final Fantasy 7 Remake or even The Last of Us because those games are still more narrative driven, but Redfall at it's core is a first person shooter once you play a shooter at 60FPS there is no going the fukk back. I can see quality mode still being popular on most game genres, but I said MOST because a FirstPS is definitely not one.

I'm still gonna reserve judgment, but this is a red flag. Optimization problems probably, at the least they need to probably delay the console versions and when they do resume focus on the Series X version first and work on Series S later. PC nikkas can still play at 60 FPS if they got a good enough rig.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I remember about a decade or go on SOHH/The Coli these a$$holes really tried to argue the human eye could only see 24 FPS so anything above was useless dikk measuring by PC players. oh how times have changed. one of these things is very clearly not like the other when comparing 30 to 60 or 120 or 240. I do love the hypocrisy tho now as 60 FPS is finally being somewhat standard on console games, now all of a sudden these dikkheads care about frames per second.
They must have weak eyes if they can't see the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. shyt is night and day to me. I've seen all the way up to 240. If @BlackXCL wants to see the best graphics on a game right now, he needs to see Cyberpunk maxed out on a high end PC. Those are the best graphics I've ever seen, even Youtube videos don't do it justice you have to see that in person, and it does it all at 60 FPS or more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They must have weak eyes if they can't see the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. shyt is night and day to me. I've seen all the way up to 240. If @BlackXCL wants to see the best graphics on a game right now, he needs to see Cyberpunk maxed out on a high end PC. Those are the best graphics I've ever seen, even Youtube videos don't do it justice you have to see that in person, and it does it all at 60 FPS or more.
Gizmo said his eyes have changed since 2018 :troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo said his eyes have changed since 2018 :troll:

Standards have changed since last gen, people don’t wanna play choppy 30fps games anymore

Again, Redfall is Microsofts first current gen-only game, people expected more, because they set those expectations early. There hasn’t been one game that came out in the past year at only 30fps that didn’t get shyt for it so im not sure why yall think the internet is picking on Redfall

this is a first party game, they don’t need to rush it out. Especially when Star Wars and zelda are coming out right next to it. They are launching it to die