Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How can Horizon Forbidden West have a 60 fps mode day 1 and not this game? I don’t even like HFW but there’s levels to polish and quality. If FF16 have a 60 fps mode day 1. There’s no excuse for Redfall not to on day 1.

I honestly think they heard the bad press from the IGN gameplay. They said we gotta delay it, then thought this 30 fps news would make people mad, but not as mad as flat out delaying it. This news got people saying delay it. Which is what they wanted.
I'm all for releasing a game when it is fully cooked and ready. This is why I say announcing games 5 years before they are set to come out is fukking stupid. This game has been in development what 5 or 6 years and they've been talking about it and hyping it up as one of Microsoft's two big IP's coming this year. 12 month marketing cycle, start it when you are POLISHING the game not trying to get it to run fukking performance mode. It sounds to me like this game needs to be pushed back to September too then. This is a first person shooter/action game, NOBODY wants to play this at 30 FPS. I have been giving Microsoft credit for taking steps in the right direction to be a better game company, but this is a bad look no matter how you spin it or look at it. I'm not loyal to any brand, any of the big 3 can get this criticism when it's warranted.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like most people have the same energy for zelda, and surprise…. No one is in there running defense, mr butts :sas2:

But “stop picking on microsoft the 2 trillion dollar 12 teraflop company :damn:

wait the new zelda is ass?

what did I miss?

*edit*

man I have ZERO interest in this game almost from the time of announcement…plus the thread title made it clear what type of thread this would turn out to be so I purposely stayed out of it lol smh

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wonder what the thinking is with these announcements that obviously aren't gonna be well received. with this game it was single player online-only, and this 30fps shyt

they already backpedaled on the online-only thing, but did they really not expect the reaction it got?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder what the thinking is with these announcements that obviously aren't gonna be well received. with this game it was single player online-only, and this 30fps shyt

they already backpedaled on the online-only thing, but did they really not expect the reaction it got?
They figure that by the time it releases people will be over it. They'll take some bad PR in the short term, while assuring everyone that things will better down the line. They're trying to mitigate the damage. At least they're being transparent.