Redesign your life or Talk with Jesus Christ for 20 minutes

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
KJV is fine, they use the LXX however liturgically (Greek)

I have two NIVs, a KJV and an Orthodox study bible (annotated with church fathers interpretations over the centuries)
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone choosing talk to Jesus just to have him say “my child I would have a chosen option 1 “

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This, plus I hope you brehs who chose the conversation can speak Hebrew.

You'd be like, "Yo big J, what's the meaning of life?"
And this nikka be like, "מאיפה עצי הפרי פורחים בחורף, תקבל את התשובה שלך"
And then you'd be like :dry: while you watch other Coli brehs turn themselves into 6'5" billionaires with perfect health.

:russ:
Aramaic I believe Jesus spoke...he probably understood and read Hebrew though.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
1. Well, how can we be sure that we are not already designing our lives for some lessons we want to learn or just some experiences we want to have?

2. What if we are all the sons and daughters of God, so the talk would be with someone who does not know any more than we do while on this physical plane?

I am being somewhat facetious, but also somewhat serious in my statements.

To a degree our choices shape our lives. But in this scenario you have somewhat full control over what you become. You cannot grow to 6'5" now if you are 40 and 5'5" but you can redesign your life so you are 6'5" at 40 years.

To your second point. That is true but we are supposed to be like Christ, however, that doesn't mean we are yet. To give an analogy, you can be a genius and a first year chemistry student but you still have to get educated and learn from the teachings of those who are masters of the field of chemistry so you too can reach their level.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This, plus I hope you brehs who chose the conversation can speak Hebrew.

You'd be like, "Yo big J, what's the meaning of life?"
And this nikka be like, "מאיפה עצי הפרי פורחים בחורף, תקבל את התשובה שלך"
And then you'd be like :dry: while you watch other Coli brehs turn themselves into 6'5" billionaires with perfect health.

:russ:
"From where the fruit trees bloom in winter, you will get your answer"

Song of Solomon 7:8-13
8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2013__11__how-to-cut-pomegranate-horiz-a-1800-f103ea8f1a9d49c1995f28eaa50d7a12.jpg

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@MMS did you ever becoming a priest? You seem to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to Christianity.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
1) You will design your life and be reborn living out the life you designed. How you look? How long you will live? How strong/fast you'll be? Etc...

or

2) You talk with the Son of G-d for 20 minutes.

Note#1: the redesign cannot be fantastical, e.g. you shooting laser beams from your eyes. The redesign must be grounded in this reality/existence.
NOTE#2: you cannot redesign your life to speak with the Son of G-d or anything in the spiritual.

which option are you choosing? :jbhmm:
Jesus easily. Because now I know there’s a heaven and I need an exact check list of how to get in and how to get banned

And no…. Not from the book of man

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
To a degree our choices shape our lives. But in this scenario you have somewhat full control over what you become. You cannot grow to 6'5" now if you are 40 and 5'5" but you can redesign your life so you are 6'5" at 40 years.

To your second point. That is true but we are supposed to be like Christ, however, that doesn't mean we are yet. To give an analogy, you can be a genius and a first year chemistry student but you still have to get educated and learn from the teachings of those who are masters of the field of chemistry so you too can reach their level.
I think I should have pointed out that I am an agnostic in my original post. So really, I do not know if any of the religions on this planet are true. Which means when I was writing that, I was writing it from an a perspective of someone who does not believe any of that, though I admit that I don't know if a God or Gods exist at all.

Last edited: