Auburn, AL
Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do you play G-d without the wisdom or speak to the G-d with the wisdom?
@Koichos

I'm still studying and figured I'd share some more meditations of mine regarding Exodus 2 (for those following along this is building off The Eloquent Peasant post)

Exodus 2:1-15

1 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi.

2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

3 And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

4 And his sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him.

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.

7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?

8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.

9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.

10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

11 And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.

12 And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

13 And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow?

14 And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known.

15 Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.

Now there are two parts of this story that are interesting with a closer look. One is "The Name" of Moses and the context with which he was named. Also the usage of "Pharaohs Daughter" in place of a prenomen or nomen.

In Egyptian religion, Pharaoh represented or at least claimed to represent Horus (lord of the Black Land) while the "God of Outsiders" was known as Seth (Swt or Feminine Eternal speech and Lord of the Red Land)

However, a very ancient princess name was the daughter of a very well-known Pharaoh (Unas) who started the "Osiris cult"

She, like her father, was deified and was the forerunner of the much more well-known deity of antiquity "Isis"

So with this in mind lets consider the hebrew analysis of Exodus 2:10

"Because (כִּ֥י) out (מִן־) of the water (הַמַּ֖יִם) I drew him (מְשִׁיתִֽהוּ)

This statement/story is mirrored here:

and the word for "Out" translated in Hebrew is Mn. If you translate Out of the Water to Egyptian it is the name "Mnw"

And in the predynastic era, Mnw is the "original" Horus and "Bull of His Mother"... It's as if the Israelites were actual believers in God while the Egyptians were just believers in magic? :jbhmm:

If this is true, then Moses telling the Israelites to "encamp by Migdol by Baalzephon (Tower of Baalzephon)" he was actually referring to himself? :ohhh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Koichos

I'm still studying and figured I'd share some more meditations of mine regarding Exodus 2 (for those following along this is building off The Eloquent Peasant post)

Exodus 2:1-15

Now there are two parts of this story that are interesting with a closer look. One is "The Name" of Moses and the context with which he was named. Also the usage of "Pharaohs Daughter" in place of a prenomen or nomen.

In Egyptian religion, Pharaoh represented or at least claimed to represent Horus (lord of the Black Land) while the "God of Outsiders" was known as Seth (Swt or Feminine Eternal speech and Lord of the Red Land)

However, a very ancient princess name was the daughter of a very well-known Pharaoh (Unas) who started the "Osiris cult"

She, like her father, was deified and was the forerunner of the much more well-known deity of antiquity "Isis"

So with this in mind lets consider the hebrew analysis of Exodus 2:10

"Because (כִּ֥י) out (מִן־) of the water (הַמַּ֖יִם) I drew him (מְשִׁיתִֽהוּ)

This statement/story is mirrored here:

and the word for "Out" translated in Hebrew is Mn. If you translate Out of the Water to Egyptian it is the name "Mnw"

And in the predynastic era, Mnw is the "original" Horus and "Bull of His Mother"... It's as if the Israelites were actual believers in God while the Egyptians were just believers in magic? :jbhmm:

If this is true, then Moses telling the Israelites to "encamp by Migdol by Baalzephon (Tower of Baalzephon)" he was actually referring to himself? :ohhh:

Those who seek only reality, seek to rely on nature for their prosperity and understanding. So many people choosing option #1 are those that unintentionally marry themselves to magic, or the wisdom of the finite as opposed to what G-d calles, "sound Wisdom".

There is a handicap when a person seeks to redesign their life on imperfect and limited wisdom. It ultimately leads to short gains but a ruined spirit. That is where magic leads ultimately. Redesigning -> temporary happiness -> destruction.

We are to rely on G-d because we aren't whole.

As for water, it seems to be used as a means to create or is used as a form of renewal. So I can see the Moses parallel being used as a form of renewing the Hebrews to bring them to G-d.

That is just my interpretation from reading the posts you posted. I am still a newborn to all of this.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Those who seek only reality, seek to rely on nature for their prosperity and understanding. So many people choosing option #1 are those that unintentionally marry themselves to magic, or the wisdom of the finite as opposed to what G-d calles, "sound Wisdom".

There is a handicap when a person seeks to redesign their life on imperfect and limited wisdom. It ultimately leads to short gains but a ruined spirit. That is where magic leads ultimately. Redesigning -> temporary happiness -> destruction.

We are to rely on G-d because we aren't whole.

As for water, it seems to be used as a means to create or is used as a form of renewal. So I can see the Moses parallel being used as a form of renewing the Hebrews to bring them to G-d.

That is just my interpretation from reading the posts you posted. I am still a newborn to all of this.
Are you sure about that? Water, atleast from the perspective of Genesis 1, is the "preexistent and postexistent substrate" that everything is upon. The spirit of God moved upon it and fashioned everything that is from it.

If you havent read Exodus in its entirety I recommend it, as Moses function (I drew him out of the water) was to draw Israel out of Egypt. So his books, also serve that function.

But remember, in Egyptian thought they believe in two connected worlds, the living world, and the duat.

The word for mother also was the same word for death. So Moses drew Israel out of this understanding literally and physically. To the Egyptians, people from the salt country meant people from the netherworld (west of the nile)... :jbhmm:

"Snake Eyes"

Origins[edit]​

Rita Repulsa is an evil space witch bent on ruling the universe. Being a powerful sorceress, Rita has conquered many worlds and amassed a large collection of monsters and Putty Patrollers to do her bidding. During her reign of terror, she led a group of minions to conquer Earth.

Imprisoned in a space dumpster by the sage named Zordon, Rita was cast into space where she would float for ten thousand years before arcing back to the moon in 1993. Once freed, she and her minions reclaimed their headquarters and started a second campaign on Earth to defeat Zordon and take the planet for Lord Zedd. She is the first major villain of the Power Rangers franchise.[5]

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure about that? Water, atleast from the perspective of Genesis 1, is the "preexistent and postexistent substrate" that everything is upon. The spirit of God moved upon it and fashioned everything that is from it.

If you havent read Exodus in its entirety I recommend it, as Moses function (I drew him out of the water) was to draw Israel out of Egypt. So his books, also serve that function.

But remember, in Egyptian thought they believe in two connected worlds, the living world, and the duat.

The word for mother also was the same word for death. So Moses drew Israel out of this understanding literally and physically. To the Egyptians, people from the salt country meant people from the netherworld (west of the nile)... :jbhmm:

"Snake Eyes"

I read 1-2 Samuel, 1 Kings, Proverbs, I know parts of Exodus, and I am currently working through the New Testament.

I will be going over the Old Testament more thoroughly after I complete the New Testament.

I am going to take some time away from social media/thecoli and focus for the rest of the year.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I read 1-2 Samuel, 1 Kings, Proverbs, I know parts of Exodus, and I am currently working through the New Testament.

I will be going over the Old Testament more thoroughly after I complete the New Testament.

I am going to take some time away from social media/thecoli and focus for the rest of the year.
The more you meditate on it the better, the less you judge it the more otherworldly it will become to you.