Redesign your life or Talk with Jesus Christ for 20 minutes

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think you have nurtured your innate wisdom to the point that youโ€™re able to see the invisible connections. It takes a lot of humility to do that. So yes I would call that understanding and God is good. ๐Ÿ’•

Iโ€™m reading the text you shared (both actually) and my mind is just going haha in fact I think that this moment was not a coincidence for me. Been having a lot of epiphanies lately. When I finish reading I will message you back. โ˜บ๏ธ Nice music selection by the wayโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve heard it a million times but never truly listened to the lyrics. I see what you mean by speech. The Bible often talks about the power of speech.
God has declared all things, so even in our speech, we ask of him.

What I believe he is teaching us (even to eternity) is to be mindful of what we ask of him.

"Grain of Eternity" and "This much is true" are the same in english :mjcry:

John 9:32

32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an unusual understanding if you would call it understanding at all. But I know this, the things God makes and declares, are good, and he rested on the 7th day.

If everyone had the same power of creative speech but their creations were in front of their faces as they spoke them, would they be pleased or displeased? This text hides an interesting paradigm that is mirrored in the Bible in more than one place for example...why that is I do not know:

For context as to what I am describing give this a look, you might reconsider speech altogether:

Ultimately everything leads back to Egypt?:leon:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Option 1. :unimpressed:

Option 2 is pointless since you already have the blueprint from Him:
1) God first over anything; 2) Love your neighbor as yourself.

I'd just redesign myself to be smarter/6'6"/7 certs/7 figs with compassion for my fellow man (:dame:) that donates all his wealth when/before he dies and I'm still straight.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Everyone choosing talk to Jesus just to have him say โ€œmy child I would have a chosen option 1 โ€œ
half of us would only ask him stupid questions anyway. Hey Jesus, could you beat Kobe one on one?

Jesus sitting their answering dumbass questions for 20 minutes looking at his watch impatiently the whole time. like
200w.gif
yes i can turn sparkling water into wine too, carbonation doesn affect my powers.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ultimately everything leads back to Egypt?:leon:
note the image of "workman"
Petrie1067b.jpg

now remember this post and specifically Exodus 20:24

A name that should be expounded upon is "Lord Steward Meruitensa"

Meru (Beloved) jten (Sun Disc) Sha(Perception)

Beloved Circle of Perception

You are in my heart,
There is no other who knows you,
Only your son, Neferkheprure, Sole-one-of-Re [Akhenaten],

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
half of us would only ask him stupid questions anyway. Hey Jesus, could you beat Kobe one on one?

Jesus sitting their answering dumbass questions for 20 minutes looking at his watch impatiently the whole time. like
200w.gif
yes i can turn sparkling water into wine too, carbonation doesn affect my powers.

Right, I know itโ€™s hypothetical but brehs gonna be disappointed when his answer to every question is

โ€œRepent and be baptized because the kingdom of God is at handโ€

Or to simply follow the 1st commandment

All of which he already made clear thousand years ago

Iโ€™d probably ask how Egyptian made pyramids though :hubie:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This, plus I hope you brehs who chose the conversation can speak Hebrew.

You'd be like, "Yo big J, what's the meaning of life?"
And this nikka be like, "ืžืื™ืคื” ืขืฆื™ ื”ืคืจื™ ืคื•ืจื—ื™ื ื‘ื—ื•ืจืฃ, ืชืงื‘ืœ ืืช ื”ืชืฉื•ื‘ื” ืฉืœืš"
And then you'd be like :dry: while you watch other Coli brehs turn themselves into 6'5" billionaires with perfect health.

:russ:
:dead:

timeless

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™
Daps
God has declared all things, so even in our speech, we ask of him.

What I believe he is teaching us (even to eternity) is to be mindful of what we ask of him.

"Grain of Eternity" and "This much is true" are the same in english :mjcry:

John 9:32

I read the whole thing and bookmarked it for the future. Thank you so much for sharing that. It definitely resonated with my learning as of late ๐Ÿ˜Œ

In other words "Ask and ye shall recieve" but also "Be careful what you wish for"? I take it that it's not enough to ask or pray for something, but one must believe they already have it. I remember reading that particular story in the bible and it just flew over my head. But now I see that Jesus ran circles around the Pharisees and they couldn't ๐Ÿ‘€ the forest for the trees haha literally

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I read the whole thing and bookmarked it for the future. Thank you so much for sharing that. It definitely resonated with my learning as of late ๐Ÿ˜Œ

In other words "Ask and ye shall recieve" but also "Be careful what you wish for"? I take it that it's not enough to ask or pray for something, but one must believe they already have it. I remember reading that particular story in the bible and it just flew over my head. But now I see that Jesus ran circles around the Pharisees and they couldn't ๐Ÿ‘€ the forest for the trees haha literally
I will illuminate my way to you, God is always bringing you what you need. What we ask we ask without asking. How that is...is because God is working within us and around us. It's up to you (and anyone reading this) to fully comprehend that.

Matthew 6:7-9
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

timeless

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™
Daps
I will illuminate my way to you, God is always bringing you what you need. What we ask we ask without asking. How that is...is because God is working within us and around us. It's up to you (and anyone reading this) to fully comprehend that.

Matthew 6:7-9

My mother would say the same thing. ๐Ÿค— Life has shown me this to be true, so I know the truth is in you. And I do understand. Those with ears, right?