Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A better question would be “did Muhammad from the Koran even exist” :youngsabo:

New platinum thread incoming :ohlawd:
i would be careful with stuff like that...existing and non existing

unless you have experience non-existence how can you describe it? :jbhmm: can something that doesnt exist...be described?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You just restart your life and live it out in the way you've dictated. You don't even remember deciding to live the life you've chosen for yourself. E.g. you don't know about the explosion of Bitcoin, etc... You just experience everything you've preordained to yourself.

There's multiple meanings to your answer imo. And I hope it reveals something to you as it did for me.

For me, I used choice #1 to reveal my weaknesses and insecurities and #2 to remind me of how I was when I was a child - curious, adventurous, and willing to listen and live according to the wisdom of those wiser than me and not according to myself. I started to see my arrogance show up in #1 as well - thinking I know more and am better than everyone else.

Showed me I still have a lot of work to do. I am not the main event, rather just another conscious being participating in life and trying to become whole.

So, ultimately I would choose option #2 because I am trying grow from the self of option #1.

Other people may have different interpretations/reasonings in choosing whichever option.

Maybe Jesus knows that you are better than what you can ever come up with for yourself. And maybe He knows you are closer to being greater in your current life than the one you design for yourself.

Jesus could appear as anything you're willing to listen to. He could talk to you through a cat for instance just as G-d spoke to Balaam through Balaam's Donkey.
Jesus isn’t god though, Jesus was just a guy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Talk to Jesus for 20.. I'm happy with my life, and honestly I'd be more interested in other things than trying to be a billionaire or a professional athlete or whatever the hell else some of y'all would do

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How do you do both?
pray and meditate on the scriptures. Speak to God as if he's right in front of you. If you don't know how to pray or have not been led in prayer properly....start here:

hear more, and say less. If it's available to you nearby speak to a priest and confess anything that comes to mind to him until you can't think of anything.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
pray and meditate on the scriptures. Speak to God as if he's right in front of you. If you don't know how to pray or have not been led in prayer properly....start here:

hear more, and say less. If it's available to you nearby speak to a priest and confess anything that comes to mind to him until you can't think of anything.
Thanks, what are your thoughts on Catholic churches and non-denominational churches?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@

@MMS just looked though those, amazing! 🤩🤩 Have you memorized any of those?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Thanks, what are your thoughts on Catholic churches and non-denominational churches?
Orthodoxy is my preference but your dialogue with God can be started or continued at any church. I only recommend them because of how they approach worship and their understanding of the origins of christian belief. There is actual apostolic succession documented back to pentecost. My only issue with catholicism is that it as an organization has been through many drudges and has spread strange and corrupting dogmas.

In my youth i was African Methodist Episcopal and Id have no problem going back there as a house of God is a house of God. Non-denominational generally are reflections of the pastors who lead them which basically means a mixed bag.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@
@MMS just looked though those, amazing! 🤩🤩 Have you memorized any of those?
I have a book at home i use for reference, i've only memorized the Lords prayer. To me...it is more important to mean what you are saying than to be completely correct with what you say and cadence etc...one thing, if you decide to visit an orthodox church, is that prayers are sung rather than just spoken. The effect is much different.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Orthodoxy is my preference but your dialogue with God can be started or continued at any church. I only recommend them because of how they approach worship and their understanding of the origins of christian belief. There is actual apostolic succession documented back to pentecost. My only issue with catholicism is that it as an organization has been through many drudges and has spread strange and corrupting dogmas.

In my youth i was African Methodist Episcopal and Id have no problem going back there as a house of God is a house of God. Non-denominational generally are reflections of the pastors who lead them which basically means a mixed bag.
How does Orthodoxy approach worship and what is their understanding of the origins of Christian belief?

• Dap

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I have a book at home i use for reference, i've only memorized the Lords prayer. To me...it is more important to mean what you are saying than to be completely correct with what you say and cadence etc...one thing, if you decide to visit an orthodox church, is that prayers are sung rather than just spoken. The effect is much different.
Ok cool. What Bible do Orthodox churches use? The protestant or Catholic one?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How does Orthodoxy approach worship and what is their understanding of the origins of Christian belief?
These are long watches but if you have time they do a good job of explaining it better than I can

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ok cool. What Bible do Orthodox churches use? The protestant or Catholic one?
KJV is fine, they use the LXX however liturgically (Greek)

I have two NIVs, a KJV and an Orthodox study bible (annotated with church fathers interpretations over the centuries)

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
1) You will design your life and be reborn living out the life you designed. How you look? How long you will live? How strong/fast you'll be? Etc...

or

2) You talk with the Son of G-d for 20 minutes.

Note#1: the redesign cannot be fantastical, e.g. you shooting laser beams from your eyes. The redesign must be grounded in this reality/existence.
NOTE#2: you cannot redesign your life to speak with the Son of G-d or anything in the spiritual.

which option are you choosing? :jbhmm:
1. Well, how can we be sure that we are not already designing our lives for some lessons we want to learn or just some experiences we want to have?

2. What if we are all the sons and daughters of God, so the talk would be with someone who does not know any more than we do while on this physical plane?

I am being somewhat facetious, but also somewhat serious in my statements.