Redesign your life or Talk with Jesus Christ for 20 minutes

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
The redesign.

And it low key the less selfish option too as personally I'd make myself a wealthy genius and use my resources to make the world a better place.

Whose life would be improved with the Convo with Jesus? Other than maybe your own. The best you could do is spread the word he gave you but good luck convincing the masses your a prophet who spoke to God directly.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Jesus would tell you to pick option one

There’s no question that hasn’t been answered already

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Option 3: talk to Muhammad and ask to speak to “Gabriel”:banderas:
Remember what i said here. Still not learning

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
First and foremost, I want to say that Yahawashi (“Jesus”) was/is a Black Man.

I would talk to Christ for 20 minutes. There’s no comparable value for the amount of knowledge and wisdom that you could soak up in that conversation.

Have your questions and curiosities ready before the actual conversation, and you could learn so much. You could ask what happens after you die. What Heaven is like. You could get tips and advice on how live a good life and get to Heaven. Don’t forget that this little blurb of time that you spend on Earth is nothing. Your goal should be getting to Heaven and living in paradise for eternity.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Youd be a fool to pick option 1. What are you gonna do when you die?

I’ll take option 2.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
First and foremost, I want to say that Yahawashi (“Jesus”) was/is a Black Man.

I would talk to Christ for 20 minutes. There’s no comparable value for the amount of knowledge and wisdom that you could soak up in that conversation.

Have your questions and curiosities ready before the actual conversation, and you could learn so much. You could ask what happens after you die. What Heaven is like. You could get tips and advice on how live a good life and get to Heaven. Don’t forget that this little blurb of time that you spend on Earth is nothing. Your goal should be getting to Heaven and living in paradise for eternity.
heaven is the physical world as per Genesis 1

Genesis 1:6-8
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
before the "firmament" the waters only descriptions are Night and Day (where Day is separated into Morning and Evening)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
are you talking about some pseudo reincarnation or something?:dahell:

You just restart your life and live it out in the way you've dictated. You don't even remember deciding to live the life you've chosen for yourself. E.g. you don't know about the explosion of Bitcoin, etc... You just experience everything you've preordained to yourself.

There's multiple meanings to your answer imo. And I hope it reveals something to you as it did for me.

For me, I used choice #1 to reveal my weaknesses and insecurities and #2 to remind me of how I was when I was a child - curious, adventurous, and willing to listen and live according to the wisdom of those wiser than me and not according to myself. I started to see my arrogance show up in #1 as well - thinking I know more and am better than everyone else.

Showed me I still have a lot of work to do. I am not the main event, rather just another conscious being participating in life and trying to become whole.

So, ultimately I would choose option #2 because I am trying grow from the self of option #1.

Other people may have different interpretations/reasonings in choosing whichever option.

Jesus would tell you to pick option one

There’s no question that hasn’t been answered already

Maybe Jesus knows that you are better than what you can ever come up with for yourself. And maybe He knows you are closer to being greater in your current life than the one you design for yourself.

Why would I want to talk to some random CAC

Jesus could appear as anything you're willing to listen to. He could talk to you through a cat for instance just as G-d spoke to Balaam through Balaam's Donkey.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember what i said here. Still not learning

A better question would be “did Muhammad from the Koran even exist” :youngsabo:

New platinum thread incoming :ohlawd:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op..

I guess option #1.

I don't Christians could chop it up with Jesus w/o falling out, 😭 hysterical & fainting..By the time they get their act together, the 20 mins. will be up..