Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
The limited movement killed it for me. Didn't mind anything else, but I can't stand forced underwater walking segments and this game is full of it, even half of the time on your horse is like this.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The limited movement killed it for me. Didn't mind anything else, but I can't stand forced underwater walking segments and this game is full of it, even half of the time on your horse is like this.
Which would even be tolerable if movement didn't require you to repeatedly press X. Is there an accessibility setting that you can toggle to change the walking controls to where you can just keep X pressed?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You shouldn't have to set up a camp and watch a lil cutscene of Arthur riding a horse, it should be instantaneous teleportation like The Witcher 3 or Fallout 3

This is the part where gameplay is sacrificed in the name of realism. There’s a lot of that in this game, which is why a lot of it comes off so tedious

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is the part where gameplay is sacrificed in the name of realism. There’s a lot of that in this game, which is why a lot of it comes off so tedious
Same with looting. I don't want to have to go through 5 pockets on a corpse to loot. Especially considering how many people you kill in this game.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The Last of Us 2 is WAY better.
Not this right here!

I can see the boring angle but I have relogged into the game just to ride around and enjoy the beauty. TLOU2 was the last big name game in recent memory I had to force myself to finish.
Played and beat another game while playing a free to play game while dragging my feet to beat it.:francis:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Same with looting. I don't want to have to go through 5 pockets on a corpse to loot. Especially considering how many people you kill in this game.
yup and then you have to do it fast after a mission because the law is on their way :francis: open world games i like to take my time and do it my way. if we get a RDR3 they need to tone down the realism.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yup and then you have to do it fast after a mission because the law is on their way :francis: open world games i like to take my time and do it my way. if we get a RDR3 they need to tone down the realism.

Yeah i absolutely hated that shyt. The field got like 50 dead lootable corpses and they telling me to hurry the fukk up

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That ride back from Panama is one of the greatest moments in video gaming history

:ufdup:

:salute:

And that mission with Author and Lenny at the bar is one of the greatest of all times …. especially when you add the fact there was no shooting no killing no fighting etc. etc.
absolutely brilliant