Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
that entire section still makes no sense to me
Ol boy finally realized that not only was his man a con artist who was out for himself, but that the world itself was no longer one men like him fit in

So not only is he literally dying but the world he was living in is dead too :banderas:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ol boy finally realized that not only was his man a con artist who was out for himself, but that the world itself was no longer one men like him fit in

So not only is he literally dying but the world he was living in is dead too :banderas:

I couldn't have been the only person that had that "yo who the fukk is this Arthur nikka:hhh::hhh::hhh:" at the beginning vs "Arthur gone, our nikka dead:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:" when that epilogue starts...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Deep_Black_Conscious @Winston @Toe Jay Simpson It's been a long time since I played the first game, but what did Bill Williamson and Javier Escuela do to have Marston come after them? Even Dutch, despite his heel turn, saved John and Sadie's life when Micah was most definitely gonna kill them. So John Marston was just a snitch rounding up his old crew for the FIB?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Played this shyt once last year, started a second playthrough yesterday, just got to Horseshoe Overlook and uninstalled the game. Y'all dudes who put this game on a pedestal because of nostalgia goggles or because it played better on Xbox One X than the PS4 Pro or whatever bizarre reason y'all have for stanning this game need to get R* 's dizzack out of your mouths and just admit this game is tedious as fukk

/ end rant
every month some weirdo makes this thread if its boring why yall keep tryna play it ? :gucci:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think boring is the word i'd use, but it's definitely not that fun to play online or once you finish the story.

the fukked up wanted system where a random witness always rolls up on you eliminates 99% of the fukkkery that could be had once you finish the story mode.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong with the fast travel? You can either use a map or just set up a little camp and select it from there like in RDR1.
You shouldn't have to set up a camp and watch a lil cutscene of Arthur riding a horse, it should be instantaneous teleportation like The Witcher 3 or Fallout 3

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think boring is the word i'd use, but it's definitely not that fun to play online or once you finish the story.

the fukked up wanted system where a random witness always rolls up on you eliminates 99% of the fukkkery that could be had once you finish the story mode.
Having one guy start with you by punching and shooting, only for YOU to get wanted when retaliating was always dumb too