Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed it somewhat but I agree. Gameplay was slow and boring.

Story dragged on too long.

It was amazing as a production as far as all the detail, voice acting, graphics, level design, etc. and that’s what kept me going to finish it.

As a game, shyt was boring and I was just waiting for it to end.
Your first good take in the entire time you've been posting here. Have some rep!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I really didn't like the game and I tried my best to. The sluggish controls and the fact that anything could send you flying off your horse made it very tedious.

The game is excellent as a visual tech demo and 'world simulation' demo, but in terms of actually playing it, I didn't enjoy it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is Piff.

Numbers don't lie.

Cyberpunk had high sells so number do lie

Final Fantasy XV is the highest selling Final Fantasy game behind only Final Fantasy VII, and it was a disappointment to most

We know rockstar games sell, but they are trash, that's the point of the thread

same ps2 gameplay mechanics and controls, any game can have great graphics and detail when you have a 400 million dollar budget to make a game and it took eight years to make

the reality is the game is trash, the gameplay trash, nobody turns the game on to play it because its fun

people are followers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I also think thats the reason Red Dead Online didn’t blow up like GTA online. The moment to moment gameplay just isn’t as fun or satisfying.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Game sold 4 million copies in the first 3 days. Keep pushing your bum ass narratives, tho :ehh:

:mjlol: nikka talking pre sales … but after that …. shyt flopped harder then chris paul in da 4th quarter

xsmim1ubsjf51.png

:ufdup:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
no surprised. i couldn't make it thru the first one....and it played better

i still believe Red Dead Revolver is the best RD game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
subjective
way better c'mon breh:mjlol:
but it's his opinion so :yeshrug:
TLOU2 was a GOTG generation experience alongside RDR2 but RDR2 hit different
I was moved
TLOU2 ending is still dumb as fukk IMO :yeshrug:

i was actually agreeing with him but i understand why people might like red dead more. TLOU2 is kind of depressing.

I didn't really like the epilogue for Red Dead Redemption 2 either. Not only was it not fun to play and boring as hell but it was an exact repeat of the first games epilogue. I know we were supposed to be doing backflips to play as John Marsten again but I was super over the game by then, wasn't trying to do farm work at hour 60