Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Game Pass has 23 million subscribers who paid $1 each for 3 years and is mid as fukk, those numbers definitely lie :umad:
dudes who put this game on a pedestal because of nostalgia goggles or because it played better on Xbox One X than the PS4 Pro or whatever bizarre reason y'all have for stanning this game need to get R* 's dizzack out of your mouths and just admit this game is tedious as fukk

:what: does being a cac predispose you towards hating open world narrative driven games?

You're all over the place. Must be drunk and lonely after bad tinder date
:umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You're all over the place. Must be drunk and lonely after bad tinder date
:umad:
200.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
RDR is difficult to explain
production values and everything is top notch
but there there's just something about it that's ehhhhhhhh :francis:
Don't talk about that hour plus you spent as Marston shoveling shyt

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i felt the same way for the first couple of hours but after a while the game gets addictive. only thing i was upset about was towards the end i found out if you switch to cinematic camera you can just hold X and Arthur will ride on his own and make turns and everything. i would take that time to check my phone or look something up :mjlol:

being new to gaming, i put RDR2 & TLOU2 as monumental games. Sh*t felt bigger than a video game. like a movie like an art piece :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You're the one complaining about a genre of game you don't like (open world and story driven) that you've already played.

Weirdo shyt breh.
I love the genre, I love open world and story driven games, my favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. I don't even have anything against RDR2 I thought the story was cool the first time I played it. But the controls are completely wack, I'm talking about the feeling of actually playing it with a controller, not the open world or story aspects of it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I enjoyed it somewhat but I agree. Gameplay was slow and boring.

Story dragged on too long.

It was amazing as a production as far as all the level of detail, voice acting, graphics, level design, etc. and that’s what kept me going to finish it.

As a game, shyt was boring and I was just waiting for it to end.