Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
TBH those first 2/3 hours were boring af and felt like a chore but you literally haven't even played the game lol. Getting to Horseshoe Overlook means you've only just finished the prologue/tutorial. Haven't unlocked guns, new gameplay, new locations, extra characters, haven't experienced any of the open world fukkery.

So many people missed out on a good game because they have the attention span of an 8 year old. If they're not flying through the air and shooting people up immediately after loading in then they call it boring and quit.

Judge a 40+ hour game on the first 2 hours, brehs.
I've played the whole game before :dwillhuh:

Just started a new playthrough, and had these observations

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i beat it and had fun but was repetitive. also the movement/controls are literally the same as the last 15 years of rockstar games. shyt needs a rehaul badly

A lot of the gameplay mechanics of rockstars games feel outdated but they probably keep it because its unique to their games. Like the tapping x to sprint thing.

It’s not as bad in GTA because you have cars, planes, boats helicopters, bikes…

ridge

Daps
A lot of the gameplay mechanics of rockstars games feel outdated but they probably keep it because its unique to their games. Like the tapping x to sprint thing.

It’s not as bad in GTA because you have cars, planes, boats helicopters, bikes…
Controls are also smoother on pc (I played rdr2 on ps4 and own rdr:o on owns it’s day night)

But they still need an update imo

still a great game overall

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
people say that the first two hours are kind of boring but so keep that in mind.
plus, this game was very buggy for the PC but has improved a whole lot due to updates and shyt.
this game is a classic

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No doubt this game starts off extremely slow and I can't fault anyone who would be turned off from it from the beginning until the first train robbery in chapter 2 where you get manual dead eye. Everything from that point on until the end is all time piff though. It's also one of those games that has even more side content than it does main story content.