Record low all star game ratings… by a WIDE MARGIN

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl want to see competition, and this team captain pick the teams bs was a short term gimmick that got old fast. you can fix the latter by going back to east vs west but theres no fix for the fomer. it will continue to be a 3pt contest and layup line, its dead.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
ppl want to see competition, and this team captain pick the teams bs was a short term gimmick that got old fast. you can fix the latter by going back to east vs west but theres no fix for the fomer. it will continue to be a 3pt contest and layup line, its dead.
I wish players who don't want to compete just opt out, it'll be better for the game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Nothin that gets shown or played frequently(baseball, basketball, hockey) will have great ratings. There’s no buildup momentum. The nba had it but shyt got ruined with load management. The last entertaining nba rivalry that ppl tuned in for was Warriors-Cavs and warriors- rockets.

The nba dropped the ball. The last time I heard of ppl gathering at a watch party for a regulation season basketball game it involved the spurs and pops ruined that game by resting all the spurs best players against Heatles. The buildup for that game was huge

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol.. I didnt bother to watch.

I was tuned in when they did the draft which was demeaning as fuhk for players to do it. NBA cant do shyt right. Shyt NHL status

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
larry-holmes.jpg
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Last time I watched a full nba season was 2020… and I’m not surprised I ain’t miss shyt since then :russ:

That shyt is trash.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Remove the 3 pt line for the all star game, there will be no reason to take long shots.