Record low all star game ratings… by a WIDE MARGIN

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One day you’re gonna post something that suggests you’re anything other than a fraudulent, dap fishing, DNC agent/LeGBT soldier, and aren’t here just to be an essay typing cock sucker

Oh no, you called me a cocksucker and said I type too much. If I was 12 that might have hurt.

Bizarre that you accuse me of "dap fishing" when 90% of the time I post against the grain (including in this thread). I can't help it that people seem to like my takes anyway. I know it has to burn your soul when even your fellow LWO stans are co-signing me no matter how much I refuse to pander.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
People going to make excuses based on who was there, when in reality the game itself sucked. Soon I seen them hoisting 40 footers playing no defense I turned that bs off. Ja shai ant and other young stars got no burn because tatum and Lillard taking up all the shots/floor time. shyt was unwatchable

Daps
The format is fine and can produce good games if the players cared. Going back to East vs West wouldn’t matter if they still play how they played that game, nothing but 3 pointers and zero effort on defense the whole game.

Like I said in another thread. NBA players are starting to treat their fans like some hoes with no fukks given
:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oh no, you called me a cocksucker and said I type too much. If I was 12 that might have hurt.

Bizarre that you accuse me of "dap fishing" when 90% of the time I post against the grain (including in this thread). I can't help it that people seem to like my takes anyway. I know it has to burn your soul when even your fellow LWO stans are co-signing me no matter how much I refuse to pander.

Man aint nobody going back and forth with ya dumbasss. Everyone knows you're a fraud and flunky dikkrider. Pretending your name is Rhakim, being a DNC dikkrider in HL and sucking Bron's dikk isn't going against the grain.

Nice projection on the burning soul and cosigning shyt too, I know you see how many daps I get every time I call out your fraud bullshyt, Mr "Blazers Fan from Inglewood"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man aint nobody going back and forth with ya dumbasss.

Breh, you're fukking OBSESSED with going back and forth with me. You've been stalking me from one sub to the next and claiming it's your mission here.

All I’ve ever done is call you out for being a complete fraud on here and TLR and I won’t stop :wow:
fukking frauds, I'm not gonna stop till the whole forum acknowledges it :wow:
You’re a lame and a fraud and imma keep exposing you.
I called you out in the Jcotton1 thread because you’re just as big of a fraud as him and everyone here is starting to see it

You just keep randomly repeating it with no one cosigning, hoping that one day you'll speak it into truth. :mjlol:

Nice projection on the burning soul and cosigning shyt too, I know you see how many daps I get every time I call our your fraud bullshyt.

Which daydream did that happen in? No one daps your dumbass deflections like that. :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When everything else fails, blame foreigners, the MAGAbreh way :mjpls:

I've been saying for years that this might the first time in decades that the old guard is going out and the next megastar isn't there yet. When Magic and Bird were aging MJ was already there. When MJ was on his way out Kobe was already there, soon joined by Lebron. But now that Lebron is on his way out who is supposed to be the new NBA Megastar? Giannis, Luka, Jokic, Tatum, Ja, Zion...none of these guys are transcendent or in that category. Might be that we were spoiled.
I think you going too far.

I meant the guys playing. Giannis is a megastar and extremely charismatic. Same with Embiid.

Zion didn’t play.

I meant for the game on Sunday and nothing else.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you're fukking OBSESSED with going back and forth with me. You've been stalking me from one sub to the next and claiming it's your mission here.

You just keep randomly repeating it with no one cosigning, hoping that one day you'll speak it into truth. :mjlol:

Which daydream did that happen in? No one daps your dumbass deflections like that. :dead:

What daydream are you in? :mjlol:
"Posting volume" :mjlol: You're #1 in LeBron essays on this forum and the most disingenuous fraud here.

Clearly called you a disingenuous fraud here and got 30 daps :mjlol:

Look at this fukking fraud :mjlol:

Puts all the blame on Pelinka and cries and daps up every post criticizing Rob, now when Rob makes good moves and RESTORES OUR FUTURE this fakkit uses that to pretend like our future wasn’t gutted and looking very bleak prior to the last few days as way to defend Bron:dead:

Called you a fraud after you posted some Bron dikkriding bullshyt after the trades, got cosigns and daps here.:mjlol:

fakkit you wrote a long ass fictional story about me and @Sccit and you wanna talk about facts, you dont focus on facts you fraud ass nikka you aint from Inglewood neither :sas2:

Called you a fakkit and fraud and called you out for posting a fiction novel about me and Sccit, got plenty of cosigns and daps here.:mjlol:

In this very thread my post calling out your Juelz got like 15 daps. :mjlol:

Unlike you i dont got all day to play Coli Warrior so I'mma just end it there. I already know you're gonna spend over 2 hours finding quotes of mine to craft some disingenuous fraudulent narrative that everyone here knows your good for.

juelz-talking.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What daydream are you in?

Clearly called you a disingenuous fraud here and got 30 daps

Called you a fraud after you posting some Bron dikkriding bullshyt about the trades, go cosigns here.

Called you a fakkit and fraud and called you out for posting a fiction novel about and Sccit, got cosigns and daps here.

In this very thread my post calling out your Juelz got like 15 daps. :mjlol:

Unlike you i dont got all day to play Coli Warrior so I'mma just end it there. I already know you're gonna spend over 2 hours finding quotes of mine to craft some disingenuous fraudulent narrative that everyone here knows your good for.

juelz-talking.gif

You had to reach for that shyt. Two of those got 8 and 9 daps. You drug in shyt from 2019 just to brag about NINE daps on it. :laff:

Breh, the 4 "fraud" comments I had already quoted you on got 1, 1, 3, and 7 daps. The last three times you "called me out" as a fraud today you got 0, 0, and 1 dap. I didn't even see you got a 30-dap post a few weeks ago, you must be proud but funny as fukk that you remember that weeks later considering you've tried to do the same thing 20+ times since then. I live in your head enough that you must cherish those moments.

I've entered a thread to @ you......0 times this year? And you've done it....20 times in the last three weeks alone? And you say you don't have time.

"I don't have time to go back and forth with you!" he says even as he comes into the thread to start an argument with me TWICE and keeps going back-and-forth while digging up posts from weeks and years ago. :russ:

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I think you going too far.

I meant the guys playing. Giannis is a megastar and extremely charismatic. Same with Embiid.

Zion didn’t play.

I meant for the game on Sunday and nothing else.

You can't seriously seriously believe Giannis and Embiid capture the media, imagination, fans etc...as MJ, Kobe and Lebron do/did and are at the same level as those three. And I'm a huge fan of both.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do kids care about the picking teams? I understand the trade deadline and player movement makes East vs West tricky

Yeah, I was just thinking that noticing KD was the #2 vote getter in the East and now is already in the West. Kyrie too obviously.

I think the picking teams shyt would have a lot more hype if players were more invested in the result. If the NBA manages to create the tweak that causes players to care about the game more, then who they pick to be on their teams is going to get a lot more attention and potentially drama. Imagine if players had a milly riding on it and KD doesn't pick Kyrie for his team, etc.