Record low all star game ratings… by a WIDE MARGIN

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
First time, I actually turned that shyt off mid way. It was after Lebron alley-oop to himself.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I honestly didn't care this year. Didn't watch it live like I used to. Peeped highlights. Most events are trash now

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Also take it back to east vs west. Random teams picked by two people won't have any thing they are representing.

East vs west. Whichever team wins gets finals home court advantage. Fans will be invested in that and players will try.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Also take it back to east vs west. Random teams picked by two people won't have any thing they are representing.

East vs west. Whichever team wins gets finals home court advantage. Fans will be invested in that and players will try.
That home field/court shyt didn’t work in baseball. No one cares about it, especially if your team is the 6th seed

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

KD and Kyrie play for east or west tho? :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Get rid of the 3 pt line, for every game, not just ASG.

Hard to imagine where that would lead - you might not like the results. Unless they change defensive rules, squads would just hang back 5 in the paint and dare you to shoot all day. Anything inside getting double/triple teamed immediately. And the league would become even more biased towards tall players because shooting skills would be devalued and dumping the ball inside to an elite big would be the best way to get a bucket.

Boban would finally have his All-Star season though. :blessed:

boban2.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
say what u want but Lebron has left the league in a worse position than he came in

-ratings all time low
-stars ducking dunk contest
-everyone wants to team up
-Klutch running teams

The NBA is COOKED
This nikka spittin

Daps
NBA stars are getting paid more than they ever have but seem to be doing less....load management, not doing dunk contests, this all star shyt.

I don't blame the players. They gotta look out for themselves because no one else will. However, the league has focused so much on individuals and its biting them in the azz. Philly and the Niners could have started Rocky Balboa and Jessie Katzopolis at QB, and that NFC title game would still get crazy ratings.

NBA needs its stars but if the only franchises with juice are LA and Boston....this is what you get.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They really are trying to mine gold from shyt, ain't they? The funny thing about this stat is if you put enough conditions in the statement you can make anything sound positive. I imagine that would be the case considering there were literally zero other sports on at the time.

Thats not even mining for gold lol. The target demo is under 40. The game was the most watched show for anyone under 50 on cable.

Not against other sports, but all cable TV programming. It seems you are mining for something to hate on with the ratings.