Recently got fired at work. Any advice?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Some places just aint good fits man

Im from nyc and when i worked in nyc i felt normal

When i moved to a company in the burbs i felt like i was in high school and people were always watching me and seemed i was a little too rough around the edges for some of them. It came to a head eventually and I left but it happens.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
word. Money aint an issue. The severance is 6 figures before tax...and I have about 200K saved with no debt.
Plus employment insurance should be able to cover my rent once the severance period ends

That being said I dont wanna eat into my savings in any kinda way
Well shyt lol. You good af. Why you sad? :russ:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This a different market. The average time to find a job nowadays averages six months.

:manny: Ok. So if he takes a month to him self to explore Asia for a month or something, it pushes it back from six months to seven months what's the difference?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well shyt lol. You good af. Why you sad? :russ:
lol for one its just a major blow to the ego. secondly, these jobs are very scarce.
Everything was on the up and up until about a year ago. I thought that I had finally got and settled in my dream job and atm its just hard to see/know where the next opportunity lies.

Gonna try my best to use the extra time to start a business and learn twi however.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol for one its just a major blow to the ego. secondly, these jobs are very scarce.
Everything was on the up and up until about a year ago. I thought that I had finally got and settled in my dream job and atm its just hard to see/know where the next opportunity lies.

Gonna try my best to use the extra time to start a business and learn twi however.
Tbh from what you say about it, the title was a dream job but not the actual position itself. I may have missed it but what was your title and how many years of experience do you have?