Recent DNA Study (2018) Shows African Origin Of Two Egyptian Noblemen

vanza

Rookie
Daps
So you joined this site because of Muslim posters, the mental heath thread and NOT because this is a Hip Hop/Sports site?

Okay...
the muslim posters? no, im muslim background and havent seen one muslim poster in here, I stumbled on this site by accident on google a while ago searching something and yeah mental health thread made me join beacuse I have depression/anxitey, I dont know why you guys are so interested in who is in here, I dont get why u are so suspicious?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the muslim posters? no, im muslim background and havent seen one muslim poster in here, I stumbled on this site by accident on google a while ago searching something and yeah mental health thread made me join beacuse I have depression/anxitey, I dont know why you guys are so interested in who is in here, I dont get why u are so suspicious?
I'm not suspicious. :yeshrug:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bosnia, Serbia, montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, I think Greece has alot of it and Bulgaria.
Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA)
Hitler and Albert Einstein are actually apart of the same group, funny when you think about it Hitler hated himself really without knowing it,he wasnt aryan at all

Which country are you from specifically? Just curious.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
my native country in balkans has haplogroup E1b1b, (northafrica/horn of africa) as second biggest one in their DNA, its bigger than the J haplogroup thats middle-eastern actually. about 15-20% Haplogroup e1b1b
How did they get it? Where I come from most are 90 - 95% E1b1b and there are few who are T1a

vanza

Rookie
Daps
How did they get it? Where I come from most are 90 - 95% E1b1b and there are few who are T1a
I have no idea and its weird to me we dont have more J haplogroup that is arab and middle eastern, beacuse we were apart of ottoman empire. And some ppl think im arab anyway(but I dont really see it), in school ive tried to stay out of the sun to not become so brown(I tan easily) and blend in more here beacuse I used to be bullied somewhat after 9/11 specially. But now I only stay out of the sun beacuse its not good for the skin, it ages people. Black people have prettiest skin anyways nowadays I wish a bit I had dark skin, and its like sunprotection 50 a doctor said on Oprah once.
We have more of issue on islamophobia in Europe here, they dont really like muslims, specially when I wear my turban sometimes for other reasons than religion the natives here dont like it I think.