Recent DNA Study (2018) Shows African Origin Of Two Egyptian Noblemen

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea and its weird to me we dont have more J haplogroup that is arab and middle eastern, beacuse we were apart of ottoman empire. And some ppl think im arab anyway(but I dont really see it), in school ive tried to stay out of the sun to not become so brown(I tan easily) and blend in more here beacuse I used to be bullied somewhat after 9/11 specially. But now I only stay out of the sun beacuse its not good for the skin, it ages people. Black people have prettiest skin anyways nowadays I wish a bit I had dark skin, and its like sunprotection 50 a doctor said on Oprah once.
We have more of issue on islamophobia in Europe here, they dont really like muslims, specially when I wear my turban sometimes for other reasons than religion the natives here dont like it I think.
Hmm... that's interesting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Euronuts were getting excited when those other tested mummies came back as middle eastern. Those were mummies from very later periods while these mummies are from the 12th Dynasty. The mummies from the earliest Dynasties will always come out African.

Basically the Egyptians that were royalty during the height of Ancient Egypt were always black. It was maybe some lower ranking peasants than were non-black. And during the later part of Egypt after the golden era was ended there were outsiders that invaded and took over.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
the muslim posters? no, im muslim background and havent seen one muslim poster in here, I stumbled on this site by accident on google a while ago searching something and yeah mental health thread made me join beacuse I have depression/anxitey, I dont know why you guys are so interested in who is in here, I dont get why u are so suspicious?

I'm suspicious. Especially in The Root

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Basically the Egyptians that were royalty during the height of Ancient Egypt were always black. It was maybe some lower ranking peasants than were non-black. And during the later part of Egypt after the golden era was ended there were outsiders that invaded and took over.

Basically and Egyptologists are fully aware of this. Think about it why the hell would they test in Lower Egypt during a period that was very late in Egyptian history? it makes no sense. They did it so they could purposefully stack the odds in getting Eurasian DNA.....and they know the average laymen isn't going to check "under the hood" and will just ignorantly spout "You see you see the Egyptians aren't black the Egyptians aren't black DNA proves it!!!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my native country in balkans has haplogroup E1b1b, (northafrica/horn of africa) as second biggest one in their DNA, its bigger than the J haplogroup thats middle-eastern actually. about 15-20% Haplogroup e1b1b

This happened because of the Moors. They had a taste for Eastern European p*ssy. Its well documented that they imported many concubines from that region to North Africa. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that they smashed while they were over there.

As others have said, North Africans are basically mulattoes who came from African fathers and European mothers. And in Eastern Europe you have remnants of black male ancestry in the modern populations from the era of Moorish rule.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
So it seems yet another Egyptian(s) has been tested for DNA and it has come out as African. While the two brothers (half brothers?) weren't Egyptian rulers they were high ranking Egyptian noblemen.

Khnum Nakht

manchester_museum_1099.jpg

Nakht Ankh

manchester_museum_1100.jpg

Modern DNA testing confirms the African profile of the two Egyptian mummies:

"We study the kinship of two high-status Egyptians from the 12th Dynasty.. Ancient DNA was extracted from the teeth of the two mummies.. Sequences were obtained after hybridization capture of mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA.. Both mummies belong to mt haplotype M1a1, suggesting a maternal relationship.... Y DNA sequences showed variations, indicating that the mummies had different fathers..The SNP identities were consistent with mtDNA haplogroup M1a1 with 88.05–91.27% degree of confidence, thus confirming the African origins of the two individuals."
--Drosoua et al. 2018. The kinship of two 12th Dynasty mummies revealed by ancient DNA sequencing. Jrnl of Ar Sci, v17. Feb 2018, 793-797

Haplogroup M1 and it's subclades:

60919564_mtdnam1u62.png

PDF to the full study:

The kinship of two 12th Dynasty mummies revealed by ancient DNA sequencing (Drosou et al 2017).pdf

@Diasporan Royalty @Poitier @Karbaash @Grano-Grano @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Akan
Thank you breh for posting this. I'm truly proud of being African.:blessed:
I wish I can rep you but it isn't working. If it works, you will definitely be the first person that I ever repped.
On a side note, notice how this study didn't grab international headlines like the fake European one:mjpls:

Last edited:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Thank you breh for posting this. I'm truly proud of being African.:blessed:
I wish I can rep you but it isn't working. If it works, you will definitely be the first person that I ever repped.
On a side note, notice how this study didn't grab international headlines like the fake European one:mjpls:

Yep.....:mjpls:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'll be in Egypt for a week in March. Don't really feel like arguing with coli people regarding my views/theories. But I've been deep in ancient Kemet since the 6th grade thru college taking a 2 special topics courses during my undergrad. Ill make a topic when time gets close and allow yall to ask me questions or even do research that some of u may suggest.

Daps
I'll be in Egypt for a week in March. Don't really feel like arguing with coli people regarding my views/theories. But I've been deep in ancient Kemet since the 6th grade thru college taking a 2 special topics courses during my undergrad. Ill make a topic when time gets close and allow yall to ask me questions or even do research that some of u may suggest.

Looking forward to what you find!