Recent DNA Study (2018) Shows African Origin Of Two Egyptian Noblemen

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think if more lames knew that the Sahara Desert wasn't always a desert and was very much green with lakes, there would probably be less people questioning whether black folks were always in N Africa. Surely they would use their commons sense to know that the black population couldn't have just magically stop right before the green Sahara area.
:dahell:
I never took anthropology in college but this had to have been thought right?

This goes hand in hand with the fact that many people are not aware that many modern North Africans maternal lines are European, but their paternal lines are African. That seems to be a product of the slave markets selling White women in North Africa.

Chipdeez

Rookie
Daps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Did a long video on ancient Egyptian genetics

covered that and more.

FINALLY! Another poster who is into African genetics/anthropology like I am. Are you familiar with the recent genetic studies that came out like the Moroccan, Tanzania, Natufians, Basel Eurasians, etc?

Will watch video later as it seems to be long as fukk.

Chipdeez

Rookie
Daps
FINALLY! Another poster who is into African genetics/anthropology like I am. Are you familiar with the recent genetic studies that came out like the Moroccan, Tanzania, Natufians, Basel Eurasians, etc?

Will watch video later as it seems to be long as fukk.

Some familiarity though I was so burnt after researching Nile Valley genetics I didn't get into it that deeply.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This goes hand in hand with the fact that many people are not aware that many modern North Africans maternal lines are European, but their paternal lines are African. That seems to be a product of the slave markets selling White women in North Africa.

1800's Rif Berber Pirates

rifains-1.png

Today

3.jpg

LOL

vanza

Rookie
Daps
my native country in balkans has haplogroup E1b1b, (northafrica/horn of africa) as second biggest one in their DNA, its bigger than the J haplogroup thats middle-eastern actually. about 15-20% Haplogroup e1b1b

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
my native country in balkans has haplogroup E1b1b, (northafrica/horn of africa) as second biggest one in their DNA, its bigger than the J haplogroup thats middle-eastern actually. about 15-20% Haplogroup e1b1b

What country is this?:jbhmm:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

E1b1b is said to have migrated into Europe from Africa.
Haplogroup+e.jpg

I believe subclade of E1b1b that men in the Balkans carry is E-V13.