Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So it seems yet another Egyptian(s) has been tested for DNA and it has come out as African. While the two brothers (half brothers?) weren't Egyptian rulers they were high ranking Egyptian noblemen.

Khnum Nakht

manchester_museum_1099.jpg

Nakht Ankh

manchester_museum_1100.jpg

Modern DNA testing confirms the African profile of the two Egyptian mummies:

"We study the kinship of two high-status Egyptians from the 12th Dynasty.. Ancient DNA was extracted from the teeth of the two mummies.. Sequences were obtained after hybridization capture of mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA.. Both mummies belong to mt haplotype M1a1, suggesting a maternal relationship.... Y DNA sequences showed variations, indicating that the mummies had different fathers..The SNP identities were consistent with mtDNA haplogroup M1a1 with 88.05–91.27% degree of confidence, thus confirming the African origins of the two individuals."
--Drosoua et al. 2018. The kinship of two 12th Dynasty mummies revealed by ancient DNA sequencing. Jrnl of Ar Sci, v17. Feb 2018, 793-797

Haplogroup M1 and it's subclades:

60919564_mtdnam1u62.png

PDF to the full study:

The kinship of two 12th Dynasty mummies revealed by ancient DNA sequencing (Drosou et al 2017).pdf

@Diasporan Royalty @Poitier @Karbaash @Grano-Grano @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Akan
The Euronuts were getting excited when those other tested mummies came back as middle eastern. Those were mummies from very later periods while these mummies are from the 12th Dynasty. The mummies from the earliest Dynasties will always come out African.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What was that study?

This study.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/21/191569.full.pdf

Notice in the study are the same lineages as the one in this study but also U6. But look at this part.

Site Sample mtDNA Y-DNA
IAM(5300-4k) IAM.3 M1b1
IAM.4 U6a1b E-M35
IAM.5 U6a1b E-M35
IAM.6 U6a7
IAM.7 U6a3

I'll try and explain so everyone can grasps. The IAM represents an older African population in North Africa. While the KEB represents an older one. The IAM carried AFRICAN LINEAGES as you can see! Including M1 like in this study. While the KEB who were new comers were mainly Eurasian. This study is such a big deal because there was a study that showed that the Natufians(a Levantine farmer group) carried significant African E but showed little SSA admixture. Euronuts used this as an excuse to say they were NOT African. Also the abusir mummies from this study had some of this Natufian component. So people plugged the results from that study into their own computers(you can do that but its NOT the official results) to see the admixture and it did show significant Natufians. And so they further tried to claim the Ancient Egyptians were not African, meanwhile the author of the Natufian study did not even use North African admixture(hope your following).

HOWEVER...When that Moroccan study came out and showed the IAM population having an component specific to North Africa that is when their world came crashing. Because...

1. The Natufians most likely got their E lineages from this type of population and so the Natufians ultimately have African ancestry.

2. The Ancient Egyptians most likely had this type of ancestry, and we CAN NOT use the Natufians or the Abusir mummies to say they represent all of AE.

3. African lineages such as E-35, M1, U6 and L3(I'll get to that later) were PREVALENT around North Africa especially around the predynastic times.

All in all... THIS study and that Moroccan study make this study worthless. Euronuts only had a short victory when it came to Ancient Egypt. Hope I make sense because this is the best I can explain it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Then we have THIS study on the Tanzanian pastoralist..
http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-86741731008-5

Some say her people may have influenced predynastic Ancient Egypt. Euronuts were hoping she would be something else in terms of mtDNA instead she was true negroid L2a1 :scheme:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I do. Cacs think they silk.

I think there is a conspiracy with Egyptology and the Egyptian Govt to NOT allow the evidence of the AE to be African otherwise they believe their tourism will tank big. Because no one wants to see "negro mummies."

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I think there is a conspiracy with Egyptology and the Egyptian Govt to NOT allow the evidence of the AE to be African otherwise they believe their tourism will tank big. Because no one wants to see "negro mummies."

Plus, Arabs are racist fukk as well. This makes alot of sense. But Egypt will always be black also tourism won't suffer even if cacs know that it is African. It's too iconic and the origin of all civilization.