Recent DNA Study (2018) Shows African Origin Of Two Egyptian Noblemen

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This study.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/21/191569.full.pdf

Notice in the study are the same lineages as the one in this study but also U6. But look at this part.

Site Sample mtDNA Y-DNA
IAM(5300-4k) IAM.3 M1b1
IAM.4 U6a1b E-M35
IAM.5 U6a1b E-M35
IAM.6 U6a7
IAM.7 U6a3

I'll try and explain so everyone can grasps. The IAM represents an older African population in North Africa. While the KEB represents an older one. The IAM carried AFRICAN LINEAGES as you can see! Including M1 like in this study. While the KEB who were new comers were mainly Eurasian. This study is such a big deal because there was a study that showed that the Natufians(a Levantine farmer group) carried significant African E but showed little SSA admixture. Euronuts used this as an excuse to say they were NOT African. Also the abusir mummies from this study had some of this Natufian component. So people plugged the results from that study into their own computers(you can do that but its NOT the official results) to see the admixture and it did show significant Natufians. And so they further tried to claim the Ancient Egyptians were not African, meanwhile the author of the Natufian study did not even use North African admixture(hope your following).

HOWEVER...When that Moroccan study came out and showed the IAM population having an component specific to North Africa that is when their world came crashing. Because...

1. The Natufians most likely got their E lineages from this type of population and so the Natufians ultimately have African ancestry.

2. The Ancient Egyptians most likely had this type of ancestry, and we CAN NOT use the Natufians or the Abusir mummies to say they represent all of AE.

3. African lineages such as E-35, M1, U6 and L3(I'll get to that later) were PREVALENT around North Africa especially around the predynastic times.

All in all... THIS study and that Moroccan study make this study worthless. Euronuts only had a short victory when it came to Ancient Egypt. Hope I make sense because this is the best I can explain it.
I think if more lames knew that the Sahara Desert wasn't always a desert and was very much green with lakes, there would probably be less people questioning whether black folks were always in N Africa. Surely they would use their commons sense to know that the black population couldn't have just magically stop right before the green Sahara area.
:dahell:
I never took anthropology in college but this had to have been thought right?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think if more lames knew that the Sahara Desert wasn't always a desert and was very much green with lakes, there would probably be less people questioning whether black folks were always in N Africa. Surely they would use their commons sense to know that the black population couldn't have just magically stop right before the green Sahara area.
:dahell:
I never took anthropology in college but this had to have been thought right?

The people I been arguing with are already aware there was a green Sahara period. What they're trying to deny is that there is an INDIGENOUS North African ancestry that is NOT Eurasian. North Sudanese and other Black North Africans have this type of ancestry. What scares them is modern day North Africans not being representative of the ancients.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
@Diasporan Royalty

Since we're on the topic of Ancient Egyptian DNA, was King Tut's Y-DNA profile ever released officially? The last time I checked wasn't his supposed r1b haplogroup debunked or something?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Diasporan Royalty

Since we're on the topic of Ancient Egyptian DNA, was King Tut's Y-DNA profile ever released officially? The last time I checked wasn't his supposed r1b haplogroup debunked or something?
No. The whole R1b nonsense was all a sham based on a screen shot from Discovery Channel.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
No. The whole R1b nonsense was all a sham based on a screen shot from Discovery Channel.

A screenshot off a Discovery Channel program and yet CACs ran with that and have the nerve to talk shyt about DNATribes :beli:

How much you want to bet King Tut has an African Y-DNA Haplogroup and they're withholding it for THAT sole reason.