Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

Daps
I knew I had to watch it before trusting anything the Coli said

So far, it’s not bad. More mature star wars basically. It is keeping my interest so far. Zack does too much sometimes but he did a perfect Batman/Superman movie and this is cool

Very violent… he overdoes the slow motion shyt but this isn’t nearly as bad as Marvel fanboys make it seem

@MidniteJay
Is it worth it? :jbhmm:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Nah. Even though I finished it and will watch part 2, I'm a hoe for space operas, sue me
full
but I can't recommend it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There is no way anyone who claims to like this can say with a straight face that their attention was rapt the entire time. shyt is mad boring and Snyder strong point (action) is even terrible in this. This a melding pot of different fictions combined to make a monstrosity of a movie and the dialogue lord have mercy.

Netflix needs to reign Sydney in going forward can’t be green-lighting this man’s ideas all willy nilly otherwise you get this and sucker punch. They should give him screen plays and have someone oversee what he is doing. This man has glaring weaknesses as a director and doesn’t seem to improve at all which is vexing as he keeps being given opportunity after opportunity.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna wait for the rated R extended cut to drop
Will be fukking trash to, Snyder saying he can’t work under the confines all directors work under? He needs to drop 4hr movies for all his movies in order for them to make a lick of sense. My understanding with his deal with Netflix was that it provided him with more freedom to do what he wanted. And now there is talk of a directors cut…on a streaming service. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: You just can’t make this up and as usual his idiotic fan base will fall for it.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
There is no way anyone who claims to like this can say with a straight face that their attention was rapt the entire time. shyt is mad boring and Snyder strong point (action) is even terrible in this. This a melding pot of different fictions combined to make a monstrosity of a movie and the dialogue lord have mercy.

Netflix needs to reign Sydney in going forward can’t be green-lighting this man’s ideas all willy nilly otherwise you get this and sucker punch. They should give him screen plays and have someone oversee what he is doing. This man has glaring weaknesses as a director and doesn’t seem to improve at all which is vexing as he keeps being given opportunity after opportunity.
I won't deny this at all. There were boring parts, but overall it was fine for me. A sci-fi flick doesn't have to be Empire Strikes Back or Aliens to be enjoyable, especially for free:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And the gay sexual assault alien had me like “wtf :dahell: :mjlol:

Was that necessary

I would be wrong to not remind people that Zack is the same guy that said there are no “dark” comic book movies and called out the Nolan ones for being “fake dark”

And said if he had made a Batman movie, he’s have Bruce Wayne getting raped in prison cuz to him “that’s dark”

:hubie::hubie:

#NotTrollingThisFacts

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I won't deny this at all. There were boring parts, but overall it was fine for me. A sci-fi flick doesn't have to be Empire Strikes Back or Aliens to be enjoyable, especially for free:manny:

Come to think of it, I DID put it on pause and start watching Youtube for 30 minutes just around the time of the "twist betrayal" scene :mjlol:.

But I can say I finished it in one sitting, since I didn't actually turn it all the way off, just paused :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i fk'd with it, it just moved too fast and was a little predictable. I'll watch second one in April tho, it was a good saturday night @ home film

it also didnt have that epic feel to it like Dune. i give it a solid 6/10 tho