Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Is the directors cut shorter? Snyder lost his mind. For how long can Netflix pour money into shyt like this before it hurts them?
I was watching The Decameron.... made it halfway to the second ep and :camby:
Looks like they put a lot of money into that too. I rly dont get it, how can they invest so much money in shyt and not put money into Altered Carbon S2, a show that had a great first season and had a good story. Doesnt make sense

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
People really be talking about Star Wars like it's an untouchable classic. It was just first. That's it.

Nikkas act like nobody else can make a space movie.

Rebel Moon is good imo. My only critique is that it should've been a television series with 15 episodes at minimum per season.

I remember when people were fronting on Game of Thrones in 2011, 2012, acting like GRRM couldn't compare to Tolkien but now after 8 seasons of GOT and 2 seasons of HOTD, 13 years of good television (since 2011), all that talk got deaded. It's a household name amongst non-fantasy nerds and everyday people in the way that LOTR will never be. If I'm a sci-fi writer, I wouldn't even bother with movie scripts because there's too much irrational hate to make it work. I'd focus on getting 5-7 seasons of a television show.
:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man these titles don't need to be this long
Rebel Moon: Part One — A Child of Fire: Director's Cut — Chalice Of Blood
Rebel Moon: Part Two — The Scargiver: Director's Cut — Curse Of Forgiveness
:lolbron: