"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know Im Late With This But Damn @ Fans Taking Turns Booing Tebow & Sanchez For Bad Passes In Practice LOL

Daps
You see, this is where I don't agree...Tebow at least had those comebacks at the end of games. Hell I can't even remember the last time Sanchez had a clutch drive the way Tebow was doing it last season.

I am not calling Tebow some sort of All-Star, but best believe I trust him more than Sanchez. His running ability helps us more than whatever Sanchez is doing. Both are not exactly throwing up 70% completion percentages either

I must interject, Sanchez had a few comeback wins in 2010.

But nevertheless, he is one of the 10 worst starters in the league, and he is a mental midget whose feelings are on injured reserve every week.

He wont be starting for long.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You see, this is where I don't agree...Tebow at least had those comebacks at the end of games.

And Sanchez didn't the year prior?

And why are you disagreeing with the Broncos DEFENSIVE PLAYERS who said Tebow got too much credit for the work THEY were putting in?

Dont' argue with me. Argue with them.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And Sanchez didn't the year prior?

And why are you disagreeing with the Broncos DEFENSIVE PLAYERS who said Tebow got too much credit for the work THEY were putting in?

Dont' argue with me. Argue with them.
So at best they were doing the exact same shyt because the Jets defense were carrying Sanchez to those AFC title games. My argument is that at least Tebow has heart and is a threat running the ball. If Sanchez was the same p*ssy yet completing 70% of his passes I won't be having this back and forth. The jets WR core is ass, the passing game is not going to be anything special. OC was running wildcat left and right in Miami...do that here with our defense? We can go somewhere...if Tebow is playing.

I see Sanchez struggling bad to start the year, jets fall to 1-3 or some shyt and everyone calling for Tebow to come in and "save" us.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have to revisit these 2010 comebacks you 2 have brought up. I don't remember it.

Drop specific games please.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I have to revisit these 2010 comebacks you 2 have brought up. I don't remember it.

Drop specific games please.

Lions
Browns
Texans

Either way, mentioning things like "heart" for Renown is superlative drivel. He is not a good quarterback period

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Do I really need live look ins on sportscenter every 20 minutes of Tebow throwing warm up tosses and Sanchez checking down to RBs in a scrimamge? :leostare:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Do I really need live look ins on sportscenter every 20 minutes of Tebow throwing warm up tosses and Sanchez checking down to RBs in a scrimamge? :leostare:

Yes.

Daps

If i`m not mistaken, you can close practices from the media.

You should be thanking
large_woody-johnson416.jpg

Daps
Encouraging words for Jets fans

Busting Training camp myths Notice the story above the Jets one!

Busting myths about Broncos, 49ers, Mark Sanchez/Tim Tebow - NFL.com

he Myth: The Jets are a chaotic mess at quarterback.

The Truth: Mark Sanchez/Tim Tebow will work.

Let me give it to you in the simplest of terms. Tebow is the backup quarterback and will run the Wildcat. He is an upgrade over Mark Brunell. And because he is the omnipresent Timothy Richard Tebow, he will light a fire under Sanchez. In fact, he already has.

Sanchez had too many turnovers in big spots last season and lost the team. The Jets smartly lit a spark. Talking to Sanchez, you hear an edge, a seriousness to him that hadn't been evident in his first three years. He is now the first guy in the building and the last one to leave.

New offensive coordinator Tony Sparano is the key. He is no-nonsense, and Sanchez has responded to his coaching. Sparano will run the ball, unlike former offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who ruined Christmas with his 59 passes last Dec. 24 in a loss to the Giants. Tebow is Sparano's Ricky Williams/Ronnie Brown in New York. The polarizing signal caller will run the Wildcat. Sanchez, like Chad Pennington in Miami, will be split out wide and deal with it.

I'm not naïve to the power of Tebow. Every Sanchez miscue will be magnified, with chants of "Te-bow" heard in unison. But let's not forget Sanchez does have four road playoff wins under his belt. The Jets' defense will help out, returning to prominence as a top-three unit. Last year was a lost season. The Tebow trade has actually helped Sanchez -- and the Jets -- find their identity again.