"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

Daps
Leonhard started in Baltimore and NY...two teams with pretty good defenses....teammates all called him the QB of the D.

Leonhard would have started in SF. I couldnt even tell you who your safeties were....mostly because I dont care.

Leonhard would not have started in Frisco, no way no how.

He started in Baltimore because Rex was pumping his wack ass there too. He loves that Rudy shyt.

We all know Rex gave Ravens jobs who were scrubs, shyt look at Bart Scott, he camped in his front yard for that bum

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Leonhard would not have started in Frisco, no way no how.

He started in Baltimore because Rex was pumping his wack ass there too. He loves that Rudy shyt.

We all know Rex gave Ravens jobs who were scrubs, shyt look at Bart Scott, he camped in his front yard for that bum

what are you even talking about

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
What is unclear about that statement?

it didnt make any sense.

I suppose Rex starts Revis too because he plays like Rudy? or does that not fit your agenda?

I suppose Bart Scott is a Rudy because he's been one of the best backers against the run throughout his career? Or is PFF lying to me?

Daps
it didnt make any sense.

I suppose Rex starts Revis too because he plays like Rudy? or does that not fit your agenda?

I suppose Bart Scott is a Rudy because he's been one of the best backers against the run throughout his career? Or is PFF lying to me?

Nah, I was saying the Rex brought over Leonhard because he was his boy in Baltimore, just like Scott was.

Smith & Leonhard are Rudy's because they're garbage ass whiteboys that Rex fell in love with.

Scott and Leonhard are just the two bum Ravens he brought with him, wasn't Trevor Price on the Jets for a bit too?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah, I was saying the Rex brought over Leonhard because he was his boy in Baltimore, just like Scott was.

Smith & Leonhard are Rudy's because they're garbage ass whiteboys that Rex fell in love with.

Scott and Leonhard are just the two bum Ravens he brought with him, wasn't Trevor Price on the Jets for a bit too?

you fishing for daps isnt fooling anyone.

Daps
you fishing for daps isnt fooling anyone.

Have I ever? Comedy.

It's just the truth, and you and every knows it. Guys like Smith and Leonhard were pretty bad players, bottom line. But they got the cliche "Smart white player" tag and the other cliche "tough motor guy" tag that every white player gets and Rex fell in love with both of them,

But anyone who knew anything about the game knew both of them were garbage. Except for Rex, he wanted he Rudy's to be stars!

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
nobody ever had anything nice to say about Smith when he was starting, so you need to stop making stuff up.

As for them being smart....they actually did happen to be smart

“It was a big change-up for us,” cornerback Darrelle Revis said. “The guy is very smart; he gets guys in all the checks we need. He’s a clone of Jim Leonhard back there, two smart safeties guiding the way.”

Leonhard made plays when he was in games though. Smith isnt a starter.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I stopped reading after "this is supposed"

You're creating bars now rather than looking at facts like I produced.

Agenda
The dude is delusional...

He never reads the facts and keeps regurgitating the same ol bullshyt...

September 30th can't come around quick enough...

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol @ bart scott being a "bum" when he was in baltimore and first came over here, this dude has a very low football IQ, looking like alex smith in this thread

Daps
Sunday, Sept. 9 — vs. Buffalo Bills, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS) 1-0
Sunday, Sept. 16 — at Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)1-1
Sunday, Sept. 23 — at Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS)2-1
Sunday, Sept. 30 — vs. San Francisco 49ers, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (FOX)3-1
Monday, Oct. 8 — vs. Houston Texans, MetLife Stadium, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)4-1
Sunday, Oct. 14 — vs. Indianapolis Colts, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS)5-1
Sunday, Oct. 21 — at New England Patriots, Gillette Stadium, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) 5-2
Sunday, Oct. 28 — vs. Miami Dolphins, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m. (CBS) 6-2
Sunday, Nov. 4 — Bye Week
Sunday, Nov. 11 — at Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink Field, 4:05 p.m. (CBS) 7-2
Sunday, Nov. 18 — at St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, 1 p.m. (CBS) 8-2
Thursday, Nov. 22 — vs. New England Patriots, MetLife Stadium, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) 8-3
Sunday, Dec. 2 — vs. Arizona Cardinals, MetLife Stadium, 1 p.m.* (FOX) 9-3
Sunday, Dec. 9 — at Jacksonville Jaguars, EverBank Field, 1 p.m.* (CBS) 10-3
Monday, Dec. 17 — at Tennessee Titans, LP Field, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) 11-3
Sunday, Dec. 23 — vs. San Diego Chargers, MetLife Stadium, 8:20 p.m.* (NBC) 11-4Y
Sunday, Dec. 30 — at Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson Stadium, 1 p.m.* (CBS) 12-4

Honestly thats how I see it, I would have chalked Seattle as an L but we got the Bye Week before that game, thats huge help. Can't see the Niners going cross country for a 1 EST and beating the Jets.

I don't like the Thanksgiving game vs NE and the Chargers dont lose in December (Maybe if Norv gets fired)

12-13 wins doesn't matter ... Pats probably going 15-1 or some sh1t

Hello.gif

Wake up, I see them at 9-7 maybe 10-6.....12-4 will probably be the Pats record.