"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

its true....they should have just done HK again....at least HBO puts together a decent show. ESPN is unwatchable.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
its true....they should have just done HK again....at least HBO puts together a decent show. ESPN is unwatchable.

It's really disgusting...worst of all, it's coming at the expense of real Jets news Jets fans want.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Tannenbaum on Jeff Otah

"Jeff did some really nice things for us the week he was here"

:what:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Tannenbaum on Jeff Otah

"Jeff did some really nice things for us the week he was here"

:snoop:

I just got very aggitated reading this.

I have to step out of my office now. I'm PISSED THE fukk OFF that my salary contributes to his own.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
We need Tebow to start by week 4 to have any chance at getting the wild card.

Sanchez aint shyt, I am never going to be a believe in dude.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:snoop:

I just got very aggitated reading this.

I have to step out of my office now. I'm PISSED THE fukk OFF that my salary contributes to his own.

I hate Tannenbaum.

Cards are stacked against Sanchez this year. They did nothing to improve the offense.

The defense is basically going to have to pitch perfect games for this team to do anything

NYC Rebel

Daps
We need Tebow to start by week 4 to have any chance at getting the wild card.

Sanchez aint shyt, I am never going to be a believe in dude.

If we're going to play this game, who has a history of carrying their team further?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If we're going to play this game, who has a history of carrying their team further?

come on reb you know Sanchez was nothing but a fukking setback for this team when the defense was killing it out there.

It got to a point that if the jets where in the redzone I would go up to get some more ice because I knew what the end result was going to be.

I understand the whole "Well that's why they are using Tebow in the redzone". Its deeper than that...I HATE that muthafukka Sanchez...must we revisit footage of how bad he was playing last season? Dude has no heart and lets shyt get to him...if they were clowning on him the way they were Tebow when he took his shirt off he might be been lost for the first 8 weeks of the season due to his hurt vagina. Just fukking watch this team start 1-3 and all that media/fan pressure start back up again dude will fall apart under pressure.

Players have already talked about this as well. I don't trust dude AT ALL.

NYC Rebel

Daps
come on reb you know Sanchez was nothing but a fukking setback for this team when the defense was killing it out there.

And so was Tebow for the Broncos, so what's your point?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And so was Tebow for the Broncos, so what's your point?
You see, this is where I don't agree...Tebow at least had those comebacks at the end of games. Hell I can't even remember the last time Sanchez had a clutch drive the way Tebow was doing it last season.

I am not calling Tebow some sort of All-Star, but best believe I trust him more than Sanchez. His running ability helps us more than whatever Sanchez is doing. Both are not exactly throwing up 70% completion percentages either