"Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" New York Jets 2012 offseason thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
how did Coples look? His stat line was great. 1 sack, 1 PD, 2 tfl. Was this against 3rd stringers?
He played very well and was one of the very few bright spots...

He pretty much played the whole game...Didn't look good against the starters in the first quarter but he was a beast from the second quarter on...He is ridiculously strong and will be tough to block one on one...

I don't know what he'll do sacks wise this season, Rex said he's taking it slow with dude so he's only going to be on the field for specific packages...

This was a good pick by the Jets but Ingram would have addressed a bigger need...Our linebackers are slow as molasses...Scott, Thomas and Pace all looked :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He pretty much played the whole game...Didn't look good against the starters in the first quarter but he was a beast from the second quarter on...He is ridiculously strong and will be tough to block one on one...

I don't know what he'll do sacks wise this season, Rex said he's taking it slow with dude so he's only going to be on the field for specific packages...

This was a good pick by the Jets but Ingram would have addressed a bigger need...Our linebackers are slow as molasses...Scott, Thomas and Pace all looked :flabbynsick:

how did Demario Davis look. Rex compared him to Ray Lewis :snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

That
was the starting. Bengals offensive linemen Coples was throwing around.

The. Jets biggest need is a pass coverage linebacker

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel for the receivers who are trying to make the roster when Tebow comes in. He is not gonna throw the ball to them lol.

Coples looks good. Sparano could of showed more than that badly vanilla offense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fez isn't throwing to them either b...

Hill saw more passes from Tebow in one series than he did from Fez in an entire quarter...

I saw your dumbass statement saying something like Tebow could take us to the playoffs, dude you're a jackass. Don't quote me ever again, Thanks.

Why Sanchez force the ball to Stephen Hill, wasn't that Sanchez problem last year trying to force the ball to receivers ? Stephen Hill is a track star at this point, no need to force it to him because he's suppose to be starting.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I saw your dumbass statement saying something like Tebow could take us to the playoffs, dude you're a jackass. Don't quote me ever again, Thanks.

Why Sanchez force the ball to Stephen Hill, wasn't that Sanchez problem last year trying to force the ball to receivers ? Stephen Hill is a track star at this point, no need to force it to him because he's suppose to be starting.
No you didn't see that, your dumbass can't comprehend what you're looking at...

All i ever said about Tebow is that he's a better fit for this retarded offense...That in no way shape or form implies Tebow starting = playoffs for the Jets you illiterate fukk...

You can blame Tebow all you want but get it through your little head son, both these nikkas suck and to make matters worse our oline is just as inept...Fez got sacked 39 times last season, the fifth most in the NFL and the Jets FO did absolutely nothing to address the problem...He got sacked twice yesterday in one quarter of play in a fukkin preseason game...Hence why i said if the QB is going to have to scramble every time he drops back they might as well start Tebow because at least he can create something out of nothing with his legs which he did twice yesterday...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you didn't see that, your dumbass can't comprehend what you're looking at...

All i ever said about Tebow is that he's a better fit for this retarded offense...That in no way shape or form implies Tebow starting = playoffs for the Jets you illiterate fukk...

You can blame Tebow all you want but get it through your little head son, both these nikkas suck and to make matters worse our oline is just as inept...Fez got sacked 39 times last season, the fifth most in the NFL and the Jets FO did absolutely nothing to address the problem...He got sacked twice yesterday in one quarter of play in a fukkin preseason game...Hence why i said if the QB is going to have to scramble every time he drops back they might as well start Tebow because at least he can create something out of nothing with his legs which he did twice yesterday...

You gotta be :troll:

What's the point of drafting Stephen Hill, which you were mad at Sanchez for not targeting if you want Tebow in, and you know he sucks at throwing. You must never wanna win anything if you want Tebow to start.

You're so reactionary.

Tim Tebow

God Bless
Daps
Reppin
On my way to Jax
You guys are invited to practice today. We'll be having a modest birthday celebration sometime in between snaps. Not too sure. God bless everyone. Have a wonderful day.