Real talk fukk planet fitness

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
WTF....they have an alarm? :heh:

I'm not even a power lfter but damn on occasion you have to grunt or drop the weight

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I visited my cousin over the holidays and he has a gym membership at planet fitness. I didn't think much of it and thought it was just a very popular/mainstream gym (I don't watch tv so no I didn't see the commercials beforehand). He had a black card membership where he could bring a friend and I needed to work out so yeah. We went and the first thing I noticed was that there were no free weights in sight other than dumbbells. Then I noticed that the dumbbells only went up to 60lbs. Finally I was squats on the smith machine and I wasn't being obnoxious or anything, just heavy breathing and some damn alarm started going off. This happened twice then one of the people from the front told me I was intimidating people with my workout and that I had to leave if I kept it up. fukk that place. I put my cousin on the a real gym after attending that circus.

:end rant

breh you don't belong there. You were gymtimidating them :troll:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An alarm?
83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

:pachaha: yo look at this shyt

If you try to deadlift they call in a SWAT team

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
im about to cancel my shyt and join 24 hr fitness. i need bigger dumbells than 60 :comeon:

I've never been to a Planet Fitness.....but why would you be there instead of 24 anyway?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
The good brotha Elliott Hulse drops some knowledge on working out at Planet Fitness:

And I thought I remembered seeing Planet Fitness in the news; lol at the news reporters throwing shade at them in the end.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hardly ever get any women down our gym ,it is underground ,smelly ,but you can put some serious work in there and guy who runs it was in the mr universe in arnolds day so he encourages certain behaviours that wouldn't go down well in a commerical gym.

Sometimes I wouldn't mind seeing some pretty girls rather than man ass, but the problem with women is they don't mix well with hard training, least the vast majority don't and if we had women coming down regular they would either leave or try to change the gym and gang up on us. Most of the women we get ,either are never seen again after they have been down once or we get one or two who just are there to look at the men and try to get a date. Guys who bring their girlfriends never works out well.

I and most of the guys I know wouldn't last 5 mins down planet fitness.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm at a military gym. :heh: Spouses look fire as fukk sometimes. Only catch 22 of it.