Real talk fukk planet fitness

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i will say this for PF though, when i first started i was 328 and i got all the way down to 270 before i started doing mma which brought me to 240. so it may not be ideal for serious lifters, but it can be good enough for a halfway motivated fat ass who doesnt want to spend too much.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i will say this for PF though, when i first started i was 328 and i got all the way down to 270 before i started doing mma which brought me to 240. so it may not be ideal for serious lifters, but it can be good enough for a halfway motivated fat ass who doesnt want to spend too much.
Breh you are just giving praise to exercise there, not Planet Fitness. Walking down the street and eating right is as cheap as it gets:heh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
The Fitness Connections (Formerly Gold's) around here have memberships for 9.95 a month; you gotta drop some dough initially, like $100 to get that rate. But sometimes they run specials and waive the initiation fee, like during membership drive time. And you get way more than what you would have at Planet Fitness. Lotta gyms round these parts are eating PF's food... :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So I visited my cousin over the holidays and he has a gym membership at planet fitness. I didn't think much of it and thought it was just a very popular/mainstream gym (I don't watch tv so no I didn't see the commercials beforehand). He had a black card membership where he could bring a friend and I needed to work out so yeah. We went and the first thing I noticed was that there were no free weights in sight other than dumbbells. Then I noticed that the dumbbells only went up to 60lbs. Finally I was squats on the smith machine and I wasn't being obnoxious or anything, just heavy breathing and some damn alarm started going off. This happened twice then one of the people from the front told me I was intimidating people with my workout and that I had to leave if I kept it up. fukk that place. I put my cousin on the a real gym after attending that circus.

:end rant

:wtf: thats crazy

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
shyt is dumb to remove the racks. I know that 90% of the people that go there are using the treadmills only and shyt, but goddamn. just shows that PF makes their bread and butter offa people who "dabble" and arent super serious about lifting, etc.

I remember getting the $99 a year membership to PF one year just because it was a cheap lift and I wanted to be 100% sure that I was gonna commit to being at a gym on the regular rather than wasting $50 bucks a month on some more expensive shyt and going like 4 times a month. But I couldnt deal with having to go at like 2am because it was always crowded when I wanted to go (basically 10am-11pm) and motherfukkas were in there on some social hour shyt and just clogging up the place. Also, alot of motherfukkas who went there had NOOOOOOOOO gym etiquette. Dudes not re-racking the shyt and not wiping down the machines after using them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I worked at Planet Fitness for like a week and a half, I set that alarm off just because I was on some "fukk it" shyt, some chick got shook and fell off the treadmill (didn't actually get hurt, but kinda bruised her chin a little :steviej:), and I got fired the next day. :yeshrug:
XOryqwL.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
So I visited my cousin over the holidays and he has a gym membership at planet fitness. I didn't think much of it and thought it was just a very popular/mainstream gym (I don't watch tv so no I didn't see the commercials beforehand). He had a black card membership where he could bring a friend and I needed to work out so yeah. We went and the first thing I noticed was that there were no free weights in sight other than dumbbells. Then I noticed that the dumbbells only went up to 60lbs. Finally I was squats on the smith machine and I wasn't being obnoxious or anything, just heavy breathing and some damn alarm started going off. This happened twice then one of the people from the front told me I was intimidating people with my workout and that I had to leave if I kept it up. fukk that place. I put my cousin on the a real gym after attending that circus.

:end rant

Just reading the reviews for Planet Fitness on google can have you in stitches with some of the stories bruh... That place is horrible