Real talk fukk planet fitness

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't imagine going anywhere but LA Fitness, especially the Camp Creek location in ATL.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
This reminds me of the total OPPOSITE of a gym that ended up closing in Denver years ago. The below article is not a :troll: article :skip:
Chubby-piqued health nut pitting the fit against the fat
(The Denver Post)
His bright-orange T-shirt says, "NO CHUBBIES" - and Michael Karolchyk means it. He hates chubbies - fat people, lazy people, muffins.

"I'm Polish," he says. "That makes me stubborn and mean. And I'm bald, so I can make fun of chubby people. ... You'll never get a hubby if you're a chubby."

He also throws cupcakes at chubbies at his health club, the Anti-Gym, with a spot downtown and a new one in Cherry Creek. His in-your-face attitude and edgy marketing on TV and radio have made Karolchyk "The Most Hated Man in Denver," says a recent profile in Mile High Sports Magazine.

"I get e-mails every day that say, 'I hope you die,"' Karolchyk says, or, more accurately, yells.

Michael Karolchyk and Lisa Pelster eschew the fat. (The Denver Post)
This guy is intense, like Bruce Willis imitating Jack Nicholson on a gallon of Red Bull yelling, "You can't handle the truth!"
Anti-Gym's motto is "Have Sex With the Lights On." The look of the gym is industrial. Near the workout area is a "BARF BUCKET" for people who push themselves too far. A roster keeps track of how people are doing at Anti-Gym: Dean's List, Jimmy Dean's Sausage List and the Fatso List. If you slack off in a drill, your entire group is punished. The men's and women's locker rooms lead to a coed shower area. And then there's the Ravish Room, a private room with a hot tub and sauna and shower that, with a secret code, only admits men with 11 percent body fat and women with 16 percent body fat. "It's the hardest club in Cherry Creek to get into," says Karolchyk. "It doesn't matter who you know or who your daddy is or how much money you have. And what happens in the Ravish Room stays in the Ravish Room."

:heh:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
This reminds me of the total OPPOSITE of a gym that ended up closing in Denver years ago. The below article is not a :troll: article :skip:
(The Denver Post)
His bright-orange T-shirt says, "NO CHUBBIES" - and Michael Karolchyk means it. He hates chubbies - fat people, lazy people, muffins.

"I'm Polish," he says. "That makes me stubborn and mean. And I'm bald, so I can make fun of chubby people. ... You'll never get a hubby if you're a chubby."

He also throws cupcakes at chubbies at his health club, the Anti-Gym, with a spot downtown and a new one in Cherry Creek. His in-your-face attitude and edgy marketing on TV and radio have made Karolchyk "The Most Hated Man in Denver," says a recent profile in Mile High Sports Magazine.

"I get e-mails every day that say, 'I hope you die,"' Karolchyk says, or, more accurately, yells.

This guy is intense, like Bruce Willis imitating Jack Nicholson on a gallon of Red Bull yelling, "You can't handle the truth!"
Anti-Gym's motto is "Have Sex With the Lights On." The look of the gym is industrial. Near the workout area is a "BARF BUCKET" for people who push themselves too far. A roster keeps track of how people are doing at Anti-Gym: Dean's List, Jimmy Dean's Sausage List and the Fatso List. If you slack off in a drill, your entire group is punished. The men's and women's locker rooms lead to a coed shower area. And then there's the Ravish Room, a private room with a hot tub and sauna and shower that, with a secret code, only admits men with 11 percent body fat and women with 16 percent body fat. "It's the hardest club in Cherry Creek to get into," says Karolchyk. "It doesn't matter who you know or who your daddy is or how much money you have. And what happens in the Ravish Room stays in the Ravish Room."

This is all in the name of fit p*ssy. The rest is bullshyt.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
This is the best video I found on the alarm at that joke of a gym. The same almost identical thing happened to the dude at the beginning of the video.

Copyright infringement ..Rick Ross adlib

:heh: @ 3:30 :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
it's a little pricey but when you look at the amentities and services they offer it's a pretty solid deal.

2 full NBA sized basketball courts.
100+ piece gym, the latest treadmills, cycles, etc...
Pristine personal training
sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi
child care services
24 hour a day fitness for whenver you feel like working out.

The bolded is the main reason I loved that gym. There is a severe lack of 24 hour gyms around here. Even the ones who advertise themselves as "24 hr" gyms are only open 24/7 from Monday to Friday; on the weekends it's some dumb 7 to 7 schedule... :stopitslime: When I was a member at Lifetime I loved going there on a Saturday night at midnight and being like the only person in there. I would lift, then shoot around in one of the massive basketball courts, and then finish up with swimming some laps. :blessed: I would still be a member there if it wasn't for gas money. In fact, the gym I go to is closed on Christmas, and closes extra early on Christmas Eve. I guess I'll use my Powerblocks those two days... :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I think it depends on the PF. My sister used to work there and she said they were responsible for setting the alarm off and they usually just would do it when they were bored And wanted to scare people.
I worked at Planet Fitness for like a week and a half, I set that alarm off just because I was on some "fukk it" shyt, some chick got shook and fell off the treadmill (didn't actually get hurt, but kinda bruised her chin a little :steviej:), and I got fired the next day. :yeshrug:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
planet fitness = nikkas who are not serious about their workouts...well you can go there for running but anything else..fukk that[/quote

I currently go to Golds Gym but its out of order due to a fire. So I went to Planet Fitness to hold me over until my gym is restored. As soon as I got out the locker room I got stares galore, like I didn't belong there, which I don't. Its not a serious gym and the only thing you can really do is a little dumbbells, the cables and cardio galore.

The one good thing is the amount of females that work out there. Golds gym had little to none. Planet Fitness has a lot of female members, kind of distracting too lol.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(The Denver Post)

:pachaha:

The Co-ED showers though

:lupe: