Real talk fukk planet fitness

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Just reading the reviews for Planet Fitness on google can have you in stitches with some of the stories bruh... That place is horrible
Just did, man, hit it right on the head. This gym extra grimy :mjlol:. My favorite gems

Dane of Raleigh, NC on Feb. 9, 2015

When I tried to cancel my membership online, the link for "Cancel/Freeze" was a dead link that lead to nowhere. I e-mailed corporate, and they said fixing it was not an option; I had to go in to my local club, which moved another 20 minutes away for its new location, and cancel in person, or I could take time out of my day to go to the post office and send a certified letter.

I contacted the local branch to see if they were rational. After I received an initial response, requesting more information, they never responded again to any of my inquiries. In addition, another reason I was going to cancel was due to being humiliated in the club. I was admonished by staff because I "put on too many plate" on the leg press and people could become "intimidated". I was made a spectacle for about a dozen people standing nearby as I was spoken to like a child.

fred of Chicago, IL on Jan. 29, 2015

Well, where do I start! On 1/28/15, me an my friend entered Planet Fitness at the Pullman area in Chicago to workout together as we always have, most of the time not together cause we come with so many people. As we were working out, one of the trainers came and told us that we can't use gloves, then proceeded to have us thrown off the premises cause they thought I, a man 70lbs overweight, was a trainer, and said no trainer is here but the ones established to be trainers. This Is a poor excuse of what a gym is supposed to be. False advertisement is what happened here. The commercial says "no rules, just right," it seems to me that these rules were made up as the staff went along. When I asked for the headquarters number, before going to the better business bureau, the staff lied and said they didn't have one.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They shun you for grunting to loud while you do your sets? :dahell: I mean it freaks me out when I hear it but I go about my workout still... That's fukking stupid

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
workout where they feed you pizza and donuts breh :camby:

fukk up. If you exercise you need calories and protein to build muscle :childplease:

the image of some sweaty old dude getting done with his workout and eating some pepperoni pizza has me dieing :skip:

Seriously?

Shame on any lame who is throwing shade at PLANET FITNESS for giving out FREE calories in the form of Donuts and Pizza (protein for Pizza too), which you NEED to gain muscles.

But overall, that gym is whack with all those fakkit rules :camby:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
http://fox8.com/2015/03/06/no-judge...drops-member-after-gender-identity-complaint/

MIDLAND, Michigan– It’s a business that sells itself on being non-judgmental but Planet Fitness has allegedly revoked the membership of a woman for complaining, according to WNEM.

Yvette Cormier, a member at the Midland location, says she had no idea what that meant until a few days ago.

“I was stunned and shocked. He looked like a man. He did not look like a woman,” says Cormier. Cormier is talking about a person who walked into the woman’s locker room while she was getting undressed. She says she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“This is very unprofessional. This is very scary,” continues Cormier. Cormier says she immediately complained to the front desk and eventually to corporate offices.

“They told me the same thing, that he was allowed in there because that’s the sex he wants to be,” says Cormier.

Cormier says she understands that some men self-identify as women and some women self-identify as men but says this person looked like a man and that caught her off guard.

Cormier lost her membership for violating the company’s ‘Judgement Free Zone‘ policy.

Moving forward, Cormier says she isn’t concerned with getting back her membership. Her concern now is to warn other women at this gym to make them aware of this policy, because she says Planet Fitness failed to warn her.

The company told TV5 that Cormier’s concerns about the policy regarding gender identity was inappropriate and disruptive by complaining to other members at the gym.

:laff:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Maybe mine is just lax and carefree because in two years of working out there, i've never seen or experienced anything like the shyt thats posted in this thread :mjlol:
sIId5QY.png

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Maybe mine is just lax and carefree because in two years of working out there, i've never seen or experienced anything like the shyt thats posted in this thread :mjlol:
sIId5QY.png

yeah where I live they didn't care. I would deadlift right in front of the "no deadlifting" sign and nobody said anything. I was even doing power cleans. The staff members would deadlift too. The only thing they rang the alarm was for dudes droppin the bars on the smith machines (cuz honestly that shyt do be extra loud) but nothin else.

Anyway I don't go there anymore cuz they only had 2 benches, no squat racks and not enough weights and shyts only went up to 75lbs.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've been at PF for 2 yrs. I've seen some gains and now I'm ready to start hitting LA Fitness now. But, I only pay $20. I went to LA Fitness with a 2 day pass and the shyt was ok. It was annoying as hell tho. The dumb bells were all in the wrong spots:francis:. I would look for a 45lb dumbbell and look for the "45" number on the rack and there's a 17.5lb in its place:comeon:.

But, deadass Ima probably make the switch in a couple months. I see you gotta pay some BS $99 charge then the $35/month. fukk that I know they waive that initial fee for a "special promotion"

The PF I goto does only have dumbbells up to 60lbs so I need more than that so I can progress. But, im in no rush tho. Gets the job done:ehh:

And I always thought it was funny seeing nikkas compare what gym another man goes to.

"I see more sweaty men and hear em grunt more than you" arguments :scust:

Much rather see me some nice single mothers sweating with nice asses :lolbron:

Yall must have those cac PFs if they enforce those rules

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been at PF for 2 yrs. I've seen some gains and now I'm ready to start hitting LA Fitness now. But, I only pay $20. I went to LA Fitness with a 2 day pass and the shyt was ok. It was annoying as hell tho. The dumb bells were all in the wrong spots:francis:. I would look for a 45lb dumbbell and look for the "45" number on the rack and there's a 17.5lb in its place:comeon:.

But, deadass Ima probably make the switch in a couple months. I see you gotta pay some BS $99 charge then the $35/month. fukk that I know they waive that initial fee for a "special promotion"

The PF I goto does only have dumbbells up to 60lbs so I need more than that so I can progress. But, im in no rush tho. Gets the job done:ehh:

And I always thought it was funny seeing nikkas compare what gym another man goes to.

"I see more sweaty men and hear em grunt more than you" arguments :scust:

Much rather see me some nice single mothers sweating with nice asses :lolbron:

Yall must have those cac PFs if they enforce those rules
The root is that PF doesn't have most of the equipment that people here anyway will need to make consistent gains.

The other stuff is just jokes for the most part:manny: