Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Like your life almost concluded on the day that you tried to rip yourself ?? Low to No coping skills is indeed a white boy trait.
:ohhh:

I'm ready

:blessed:

LividLeftBison-max-1mb.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At the very least this thread shuts her the fukk up. She won't even acknowledge me in it. :mjlol:

Banned or not, she/he/it knows it can't say a thing to me until this is addressed. Win/win for me. :ahh:
Ummmm- you must not know my post history. Did you actually say this??
:mjlol::deadrose::dead:

Bookmarked for future reference. These words never age well. What’s the odds that he makes it until the end of the year. Place Bets here.
:sas1::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude really thinks that I’m going to “shut up” because he said so. This is just getting started- fuk did you think??
:mjlol::mjlol:

Bet the reason why you let racist gamer cacs call you the n-r word??

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/help-me-expose-a-racist-gamer-cac.770994/page-3#post-37172310

:jbhmm:

And real sus how he uses the term “your people” to refer to black people
If we're in rank, ready for war, we need focused soldiers. Not bytches who break rank because someone called them a name on the internet.

Your people need you to be a man but you insist on being a hoe?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Dude really thinks that I’m going to “shut up” because he said so. This is just getting started- fuk did you think??
:mjlol::mjlol:

Bet the reason why you let racist gamer cacs call you the n-r word??

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/help-me-expose-a-racist-gamer-cac.770994/page-3#post-37172310

:jbhmm:

Wait, am I a "cac" or a black man that "let's racist gamer cacs call me the n word"? :lupe:

:hula:

Uh oh, your honor, there appears to be some uncertainty in this testimony.

See, you are learning to shut the fukk up. :blessed:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
James 4:1
:mjlol:

"The author identifies himself as James (1:1); he was probably the brother of Jesus and leader of the Jerusalem council (Ac 15). Four men in the NT have this name. The author of this letter could not have been the apostle James, who died too early (a.d. 44) to have written it. The other two men named James had neither the stature nor the influence that the writer of this letter had."
Book of James - Read, Study Bible Verses Online

"The name James was brought to England in the great wave of migration following the Norman Conquest of 1066. It comes from the personal name Jacob, the Latin Jacobus via the Late Latin Jacomus. The Latin Jacobus is derived from the Hebrew name Yaakov which is traditionally interpreted as coming from the Hebrew akev, which means heel."
James Name Meaning, Family History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Google the Harlem Renaissance, dumb ass.

God damn if you don't sound like the Uncle Tomest house ****** I've ever heard.

I can't believe the p*ssy shyt you're typing. "We'll never have anything because we're not as good as other people" is basically what you're saying.

You're a fukking disgrace. Pitiful. Despicable. Don't ever speak to me again because I don't respect you as a man. You're a bytch ass fakkit with no heart. Your parents should be ashamed of you.
Let me post the thread lest anyone think it’s “edited”
:comeon:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/per...affirmative-action.63402/page-10#post-3445971

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait, am I a "cac" or a black man that "let's racist gamer cacs call me the n word"? :lupe:

:hula:

Uh oh, your honor, there appears to be some uncertainty in this testimony.

See, you are learning to shut the fukk up. :blessed:
Dude I’m posting up the evidence. either way you are a cac so there’s no celebration to even be had. The fact you are even in this position should be your utmost concern. This dude wants to grasp onto any straw that he can. Fukkin embarrassing for you^^
:laff::laff:

Damn why are you trying so hard to parcel out words when you still end up looking like shyt?? Posting up the same thread 20 times. You are desperate as fuk and to think, you woke up break of day like this coming up with solutions and trying to dilute your own damage. Go out and get some sun white boy, use SPF for skin damage - your reputation on here is shyt( there’s no repairing that.
:francis::mjlol:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Dude I’m posting up the evidence. either way you are a cac so there’s no celebration to even be had. The fact you are even in this position should be your utmost concern. This dude wants to grasp onto any straw that he can. Fukkin embarrassing for you^^

Damn why are you trying so hard to parcel out words when you still end up looking like shyt?? You are desperate as fuk

:unimpressed: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/real-quick-permaban-bet-labellanicole0416-nyc.837281/

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Damn why are you trying so hard to parcel out words when you still end up looking like shyt?? Posting up the same thread 20 times. You are desperate as fuk and to think, you woke up break of day like this coming up with solutions and trying to dilute your own damage. Go out and get some sun white boy, use SPF for skin damage - your reputation on here is shyt( there’s no repairing that.

giphy.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You haven't made it on the Coli if you haven't been called a c00n or white. I take it as a badge of honor, means I'm thinking for myself. I don't have a surrogate YouTube father.
Someone on here negged me and called me a cac because I said the word "dude" when I posted about playing 2k with Big KRIT

Sent him a picture of the black Jesus painting on my living room wall with my hand on it to shut him up

tenor.gif