Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop capping and caping for cac pedos you dumb bytch. If you look to see what’s really going down you would shut up and see what’s really going down unless you have cac faq tendencies yourself trying to defend a poster who uses the term house n—-er and supposed sexualization of minors which is why they were called to account in the first place.

A poster who calls a black woman a “man” and tries to lie on people - has tendencies of promoting child sexuality and sex identity with children. Well I’ll be damned- it’s ALWAYS the loudest ones. like I said - nothing but projecting and assigning his own sexuality to others. This is alarming.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-would-you-handle-having-a-transgender-child.345860/

He posted this about a Child:
:childplease: Idgaf about all that other shyt , All i said is talking about that gun shyt it lame. Especially if ol boy is strapped to the tee and the what?
Bet Lost

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's actually a woman bro. I'm pretty convinced. Foul mouthed as all hell, but that's a female.
Dude shut up, Fukkin c00n. I don’t need you to tell me who the Fuk I am. They know damn well im a woman . The mods even told your stupid asses that.

Bytch ass cac faggits mad bc a black woman exposed them for what they are and what they represent - they have no dirt at me to come with therefore they test the method for deflecting. No further explanation needed.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Your guns don't mean shyt on the internet beyond showing your lack of ability to formulate sentences. :heh:

You're talking about killing your own by means of the white man's weapon and declare yourself a nikka instead of a God.

You are an absolute disgrace to yourself and your community and this current state in time.

But I still got love for you and I'm glad you're here. Gather round and get this knowledge, breh. Stop acting like your oppressor. What's next, you gonna enslave me and give me a derogatory name? :stopitslime: You're much better than this.

still tryna kicc knowledge to a nikka that DONT gaf about none of that bullshyt .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's actually a woman bro. I'm pretty convinced. Foul mouthed as all hell, but that's a female.
Bytch what the Fuk do you mean “convince” am I fukking you ??i don’t give a fuk what your c00n ass thinks to convince you or beg for affirmations. No one is making you interact with me. Do I have sex with posters and randoms on here?? I don’t have shyt to explain to you or them. Dumb fuk - fuk I look like bowing down to a cac pedo homo roamer and a cac using the n- word on here and you of all people who can’t keep your c00n Lips from wrapping around cac dyck in every thread.
:dahell::dahell:
I do what the fuk I feel and when I feel like being fun.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/new...ing-like-in-2020.810576/page-37#post-40318749

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bytch what the Fuk do you mean “convince” am I fukking you ?? Do I have sex with posters and randoms on here?? I don’t have shyt to explain to you or they. Dumb fuk - fuk I look like bowing down to a cac pedo homo roamer and a cac using the n- word on here.
:dahell::dahell:

:mjlol: My church eyes are burning. It ain't a Nicole post unless there's a minimum seven curse words in there.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
giphy.gif

Nah breh, you gotta answer to that.

I figured she edited your shyt but you really wrote all those posts.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
still tryna kicc knowledge to a nikka that DONT gaf about none of that bullshyt .

You may not care about yourself today, but seeds take time to grow. Get the knowledge anyway, contemplate on it later.

It's all love, breh. Ain't nobody shooting nobody in my cipher.

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC would you hurry up and get banned already.